ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

this is bound to happen when it re-sells for $200+ on ebay. smh

to reduce the saltiness, use HATTRICK to get 25% off any item off the Clearance section :lol:

why are people really asking for near 300 for a pair of roshes 
mean.gif

These were my first attempt at a release of not only Roshes, but kicks in general. Would have been my first Roshes too. This left a sour taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
I swear I thought this release was going to be easy...I mean I even got a waiting in line for the white cement vapors...

first shoe of the year i truly missed on after attempting to get it. Was bound to happen i guess. 

dunno if I should be disappointed or not.. but I'm really interested how the staining problem will be with these. they are cool looking shoe for sure.. congrats to those who were able to copp.

dunno if I should be disappointed or not.. but I'm really interested how the staining problem will be with these. they are cool looking shoe for sure.. congrats to those who were able to copp.
you mean to that one guy that was able to cop

Size 6 just popped up of that helps. Tried to cop a size 8 with no success smh this release was messed from the start

Well I'm guessing that the chances of a size 9-12 shoe to restock is lower than the chance to get them when they first went up.

Back
Top Bottom