ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
Fit the same as the normal flyknit?
Couldn't tell you sorry. Couldn't get them big enough to fit me and my friend who picked these up couldn't get the Men's flyknits small enough to fit her, so neither of us can give a useful comparison.

Thought it was the 19th for the MC? Oh well I'll be up for work at 7am PST tomorrow anyways. We'll see. Hopefully it doesn't sell out like instantly.

Thought it was the 19th for the MC? Oh well I'll be up for work at 7am PST tomorrow anyways. We'll see. Hopefully it doesn't sell out like instantly.
There is a link out for them right now in Germany. Highest size is an 10. So I am out of the loop, glad I ID'd a pair.

Yea its a little confusing to me... it doesn't really specify a date. I hope it doesn't release tomorrow... it looks like it will be my favorite roshe release since the og iguanas and I have no extra cash this week... just my luck
"The Nike Roshe Flyknit, in all colors except the women’s multicolor, will be available globally at select Nike Sportswear retailers as well as online at nike.com/sportswear beginning Feb. 5."

im a 11.5 so i would need a 13 in womens right? lol too bad, i really like that mc.

i ordered my id mc early but no shipping confirmation yet, cant wait.

i dunno about yall but these are the only ones to be had tomorrow....

Men's Nike Roshe Flyknit

677243-007

Wolf Grey/River Rock/Light Stone/Sequoia
flyknit roshe and innevas in one day. Where's the NDC coupons at ?

Last edited:
im a 11.5 so i would need a 13 in womens right? lol too bad, i really like that mc.

i ordered my id mc early but no shipping confirmation yet, cant wait.

i dunno about yall but these are the only ones to be had tomorrow....
?

I'm the same size and since its FK with that sole, it would be 12.5.

Just got my shipping on my 1st ID (MC/all black everything, but gold swoosh). Still awaiting the second to be completed, which was ordered about 3 hours after the 1st (The MC template pair).

Going to grab 1 pair on todays drop, just trying to decide between the green and the all grey pair. 

Mc's shipped and will be here next Wednesday. Ordered mine with white sole and white swoosh (same as GR). I'll post picks to compare with women's. I have big feet an wouldn't fit into women's anyway.

Back
Top Bottom