ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

You can also make one identical to the TeamRoshe exclusive which I think is what I'll do. Some great looking colorways when you do Black mesh and colored base.

And someone made fun of me telling me I would never get that cw when i asked about it before... hmmmm last laugh, this guy!!!

What the F***!!! How is nike going to release them in every other country with no problem but then not in the US? 

My local spot released the heather nms out of nowhere today, got lucky[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
sorry if this was already covered, i didnt see in the last few pages.  my ID is showing shipped on Nike however i did not get an email nor does the tracking number work.  anyone else have this issue?

sorry if this was already covered, i didnt see in the last few pages.  my ID is showing shipped on Nike however i did not get an email nor does the tracking number work.  anyone else have this issue?
They normally print the label a few days before they actually ship the shoes. I've had a tracking number take days before it actually works.

Can someone please help me out? Trying to track these down for my friend in a size 6.5 GS
677784-800

This Roshe Run Print, I'd greatly appreciate any help in finding these online, or is eBay the last chance? My friend wants them for her niece as well but we don't know what size she wears so I'm hoping there's a spot with random stock potentially?

So anyone have word as to when the MC roshes will drop now since they are no longer on the calendar?  I'm hoping after this week because I'll be travelling out of country for work this week.

So anyone have word as to when the MC roshes will drop now since they are no longer on the calendar?  I'm hoping after this week because I'll be travelling out of country for work this week.
Nike Sportswear Twitter just posted that they were the shoe of the week and would be dropping soon. Maybe the end of this week?

You can also make one identical to the TeamRoshe exclusive which I think is what I'll do. Some great looking colorways when you do Black mesh and colored base.
already que'd up in my wish list will definitely be making these sometime in the near future. Whew. One for me and one for the lady. 

Last edited:
Good thing I've been checking my tracking. No ETA on the tracking. But its in my local delivery warehouse. I believe today is the day!

Back
Top Bottom