ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I searched a bit and couldnt find a Roshe 2 thread .... does it not exists? 
Does not exist in the marketplace yet.  There are some renderings and other images out there, but not much detailed information at all as of yet.  We've heard from a source late Summer/early Fall, but that's it so far.

I wish they would be even dead-er so these would be $40 
roll.gif

I don't even mind the flowers

Last edited:
I've been in love with Roshe since it's newly launched into the market but just became an owner last Saturday. I love the Retro look!

By the way, I'm surprised that the outsole of the right foot is not flat as it should be when compared to the left foot. Anybody's ever noticed this?

Is the the defect from the factory?

Any problems with my feet wearing them? Any harms to my feet?

Can the EVA foam become flat after several uses?

I've been in love with Roshe since it's newly launched into the market but just became an owner last Saturday. I love the Retro look!

By the way, I'm surprised that the outsole of the right foot is not flat as it should be when compared to the left foot. Anybody's ever noticed this?

Is the the defect from the factory?

Any problems with my feet wearing them? Any harms to my feet?

Can the EVA foam become flat after several uses?
I think you're fine.  I've owned a bunch of Roshes over the years and they aren't always perfectly flat.  They'll mold to your feet on the inside and flatten out on the bottom in my experience.

Is the Nike patch on the back suede?  I haven't really looked that close at the retro model but I've seen it on sale at good prices.

I think you're fine.  I've owned a bunch of Roshes over the years and they aren't always perfectly flat.  They'll mold to your feet on the inside and flatten out on the bottom in my experience.

Is the Nike patch on the back suede?  I haven't really looked that close at the retro model but I've seen it on sale at good prices.
Thanks for your comments, gsg23!

The Nike patch on the back is suede giving retro look and I really love it.

From instagram: guy who had them in hand said lunar is built in the midsole of the Roshe 2. From the pics they looked like they would similar to the lunar epic. If it's true then I'm super excited.

I've always wondered, how do people get sneakers pre-official release date?

It's cool that it has lunar built into the midsoles but it's the unbreathable-looking upper material I can't get behind. I'm excited about them though, them being the 2s. 

Meanwhile a local store just opened a new mall branch and they're bringing back a couple of older releases, like the Khaki NRGs that I never had

Guys, my gf is about to buy me the Navy Blue Roshes as a birthday present (6th of July), but I am reading that the Roshe 2 are soon coming out. What would you recommend me - let her buy me the current Roshes or wait a bit for the Roshe 2 ? What bothers me is that there is no release date for the new models so I don't know when to expect them. Thank you and appreciated.

Guys, my gf is about to buy me the Navy Blue Roshes as a birthday present (6th of July), but I am reading that the Roshe 2 are soon coming out. What would you recommend me - let her buy me the current Roshes or wait a bit for the Roshe 2 ? What bothers me is that there is no release date for the new models so I don't know when to expect them. Thank you and appreciated.
Go with the Navy pair.

Go with the Navy pair.
Thanks, the issue is that I already have a pair of Nike Tanjun (Blue), which I am currently using. If I get the Navy Blue's, they will look way too similar to the Tanjun's. However, if I get the classic Black (with grey swoosh), they will look way too... commonly used.

The great thing about Roshes is that it's not a big stretch to buy both.  So enjoy the Navy pair, and then when the 2 comes out, you add those to the rotation.

@aranv - where was that?  Those Khaki NRGs, to me, are one of the most underrated models in the shoe's history.  I love my pair.

The great thing about Roshes is that it's not a big stretch to buy both.  So enjoy the Navy pair, and then when the 2 comes out, you add those to the rotation.

@aranv - where was that?  Those Khaki NRGs, to me, are one of the most underrated models in the shoe's history.  I love my pair.
I live in the Philippines, it was Sole Academy, (https://www.instagram.com/soleacademy/) I think you've featured them on the site or at least on IG before.

That's true about them being underrated. I missed my chance on these again, they dropped them as kind of a throwback thing and last I checked they were gone. I always see a few pairs on eBay but nothing anywhere near DS, that upper shows wear easily

I wish they'd drop another khaki, or maybe a wheat pair

Last edited:
Since I am a new Nike fan, I finally got a pair of Roshes (as a birthday present from my gf). After 4 years of the Roshes being on the market, I guess it's better late than never :smile:

Last edited:
venom0706 venom0706 the great thing about the mesh pairs is you can throw them in the washer machine when they get dirty, just remember to remove the insoles and laces. Let them air dry and they're like new.

Thank you! About the insoles and laces, what happens if I wash the shoes without removing them? I am just a lazy person haha. Besides, I am not good at lacing shoes and I don't want to damage the shoe when attempting to remove and put back the insoles.

Also, do you think they can last during their lifetime without the need to be cleaned in a washing machine? I mean, just to simply wipe them out with a cloth?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom