ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Last year I started wearing my red NM Flyknit pair more often. Since this is probably my favorite Roshe next to original sport red pair, I wanted to see if I could grab another pair since the demand for these is practically nonexistent. To my surprise there was a pair on StockX, but the seller was asking for $700 :smh::rofl:

Maybe I will eventually find another pair at a reasonable price.

IMG_1422.jpeg

(Not my pic, but for reference)

Still have my OG Mangos. Never thought the Roshe would make a comeback
Nike tends to be smart. They push a shoe, “let it die for a few years and not sell them and then start pushing them in the outlets a year to build them
yo and before you know it BOOM they are back.

I aint gonna lie I woudnt mind a fresh pair of Roshe's. Mango was my fav, I dont think I ever had a pair of the Iguanas but id love to now. Can anyone confirm if they are in outlets?

Really wanted to the teal grey color way. Can't remember if I had them or not.

Would gladly pay an increase if these had full length React, Cushlon or Zoom X.

during the original run i was grabbing pairs for $50 at norstroms rack. They were the best front door pair of shoes in the summer and travel shoes since they didn't take up a lot of room in a bad.

Still have mangos, and sport red. threw away my black pair that i beat to death and sold the rest....still miss my mints.

It’s crazy how they got so hot so fiercely.

No pub at all before the IG/social media age. Word of mouth from NT and it seemed like these hit Nordstrom Racks before any other store even online retailers.

Weird release but the chase was fun. Then Nike realized what they had and flooded the matter.

No pub at all before the IG/social media age. Word of mouth from NT and it seemed like these hit Nordstrom Racks before any other store even online retailers.

Weird release but the chase was fun. Then Nike realized what they had and flooded the matter.
Man if these tiktok mfs get ahold of them its a wrap

Still have DS Pairs of Tiffs/Mango V2s :lol: and my iguanas are still in good shape too.

Reds/Blacks/Cybers were beat to death during my college years

At a Chicagoland outlet.
Also had pairs in women's and kids in different colorways.
Production dates are from late last year and selling them at retail. They made them and sent them for outlets only?

PXL_20230517_000133320.jpg

Yup. I remember reading about em on NT and thought they weren’t that great. Saw a pair at Nordstrom Rack, tried em on and finally realized why the shoe was so awesome. Just a classic shoe

Found my OG black pair that I did a terrible job on applying black plasti dip to the midsole. Had removed a good portion of it but bottoms was so stuck on i have to use Goo Gone to take it off. Going to try that to get some wears in again.

Still have my LD-1000 pair as beaters and the Nike ID pair with jacquard upper going strong.

Back
Top Bottom