ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

First of all, I haven't been on NT for months lmao and damn the roshe page got popular lol
I remember when I was one of the few that had the teals haha Also,

Are these real? Someone please say yes lmao

I really hope those are real :smokin :smokin but my wallet is like :smh:

And :lol: I really think Team Roshe might be the strongest support group for any 1 shoe on NT these days... wasn't so long ago at all that we all ordered our Calypsos off of NDC easily and ILLY was keeping us updated as we all awaited the first Iguana sightings :lol:

Got two pairs of Teals, one of sails, iggys, knicks, and just ordered my lemons (aussie)!! Looking forward to rounding out my collection.

I really hope those are real
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
but my wallet is like
mean.gif

And
laugh.gif
I really think Team Roshe might be the strongest support group for any 1 shoe on NT these days... wasn't so long ago at all that we all ordered our Calypsos off of NDC easily and ILLY was keeping us updated as we all awaited the first Iguana sightings
laugh.gif
What's NDC and can we still get those Calypsos? lol

^^^ NDC = Nike dot com,

and Calpysos are done. unless they make a whole new production

I was just gonna post WOW i cant believe how big this thread ended up being :lol: I was in here on page 12 (old NT)

I got the anthracites when they first came out on NDC and they ended up being beaters.. No word on a second release?

Are the prices on ebay (~100) good for a pair of sirens :nerd:

I was just gonna post WOW i cant believe how big this thread ended up being
laugh.gif
I was in here on page 12 (old NT)
I got the anthracites when they first came out on NDC and they ended up being beaters.. No word on a second release?
Are the prices on ebay (~100) good for a pair of sirens
nerd.gif
All colorways go for around $100-120 shipped generally now.

All colorways go for around $100-120 shipped generally now.
i'm looking for the blacks or iguanas right now but kinda want to buy the cybers just so i can have a pair of roshes. Cybers are 100 shipped from grailstatus right now, should i just keep looking for blacks or iguanas for about 100-120 shipped or should i just buy the cybers for 100. im contemplating right now. i saw blacks on ebay for 90 with 30 shipping.

Someone posted this on SC. Surprised it's not on here yet. Idk how old/new this picture is, but it has two Roshe's at the bottom right.

i'm looking for the blacks or iguanas right now but kinda want to buy the cybers just so i can have a pair of roshes. Cybers are 100 shipped from grailstatus right now, should i just keep looking for blacks or iguanas for about 100-120 shipped or should i just buy the cybers for 100. im contemplating right now. i saw blacks on ebay for 90 with 30 shipping.
What size are you? id4shoes has a pair of Iguanas right now in 8.5.

You searching right on Ebay? I see someone selling Iguanas in 10 for around $120 shipped.
probably not. still cant decide if i want blacks or iguana more and if i really want to pay 50 over retail for them. should i play the waiting game, hoping for a new shipment?

ritan... all of your posts ive seen are questions... just buy one you won't be disappointed

how do they fit? tts or .5up? free3 9.5 are tight for me but sperry 9.5 are fine
not just to you but everyone new, everbody is welcome here,but please read through the thread for a lot of good info. i know its a long thread but it's this way cause mad people ask the same questions......this post will probably just get buried in the thread but oh well.......thanks

they fit true to size for me as well..

Thanks for the link again... even though I ended up not getting the Iguanas, I got my girl her first pair of the orange/chalk. I went ahead and ordered the purple ones for me too just to add into my collection. $75 each shipped, nice price.
glasses.gif

I would go with the 2nd...
TTS for me. Others may disagree
Same.

So what's the go with the Lemons releasing on hype? Is this colourway an Aus exclusive or what? Thought they may be flaoting around in Asia at least! 

First of all, I haven't been on NT for months lmao and damn the roshe page got popular lol
I remember when I was one of the few that had the teals haha Also,

Are these real? Someone please say yes lmao

plz sweet baby jesus - rick bobby voice

Back
Top Bottom