ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice come up! Fox hills?
Thanks fam. Nah Cerritos Mall

@ColdCity, you gotta join the FB group! I know you're against it but just join for the group. We holding s**t down over there. Come on man 
laugh.gif
. We work together on ALL releases. We need to get your stacks back up!

Last edited:
Eastridge sold out of 10s and 10.5s on both the Sport Reds and Iguanas. Was there about an hour ago. Total waste of a drive.

And if they really did open up a shipment of black sails 2 minutes after I left, then the clerk there must be a jerk. Lol

If somebody could cop me a 10/10.5 in sails or reds, hit me up.

just bumping my application. Just added speed yellow/wolf grey and black sails!! Again roshes black sails available at eastridge mall footaction for guys in the Bay Area

Good morning all and happy new year!! I wanted to start my day and the new year off right by applying to Team Roshe!! I wear size 10 in the og color ways and 10.5 in the premium and wovens. I just moved up to the Bay Area from Orange County. I was turned on to the roshes from a friend of mine who was wearing the sport reds with jeans. I could remember asking him what type of shoe they were and he proudly said "ROSHE". I liked how they looked so simple yet stylish with jeans. I've never been a shoe guy before but for some reason I felt compelled to go get a pair of the sport reds. It wasn't that easy but I was determined and had to drive to LA to get my first pair. Ever since then I have been trying to get some of the og color ways that I can actually pull off to wear with my everyday clothes. I love how comfortable they are from any shoe I have worn. I also have turned a few friends and a few family members into roshe fans too. Again I wanted to apply to Team Roshe because I've seen how so many members of the team and people on here help each other out in getting the roshes. I want to be part of the team to help in the hunt of these great shoes. Here is a pic of my collection so far adding a few more this coming week:
Sorry double posting but bumping my team roshe application. Thanks

For broshes in the Bay Area hit up eastridge mall footaction just opened new box of black sails and from what I saw sizes range from 9-11 no holds must go there in person good luck all
any info on the sizes in south land? Bouta be there after school for 9.5 iguanas hopefully!

For broshes in the Bay Area hit up eastridge mall footaction just opened new box of black sails and from what I saw sizes range from 9-11 no holds must go there in person good luck all

Repped! I gotta stay outta this thread man. :lol: Can I join Team Roshe after picking up two pairs within a 2 hours span? :rofl:

Repped! I gotta stay outta this thread man.
laugh.gif
Can I join Team Roshe after picking up two pairs within a 2 hours span?
roll.gif
You don't want to join Team Roshe. I was at 3 pairs when I joined. Now I have 10 pairs, not including Jordans, etc AFTER JOINING THE TEAM. 
eek.gif

Good advice. Either way though coming into this thread you get hit with the bug. I'm done with the sail bottoms so until new colored midsole/outsoles, it's not over yet. :smh:

Scooped up a few more at FA in Baldwin hills. They had decent stock left, even a 11 in cyber.

I'm good for the next 5-6 years.

Anyone who's looking to get some from footaction I'd suggest you try. From what I know they have a large stock. They had 4 on display of each color way so you'd think they'd have a plenty. Unless people are going and buying 10 pairs of each color smh

These have the new mesh on them right? To be honest I don't mind. I was wearing thicker socks so maybe ill feel a difference sockless but anyone who isn't buying the new OGs cause of the mesh is missing out.

Sacramento heads, Footaction at Arden has Sports Red and Iguanas in stock. Not sure on what sizes they have (didn't ask when i called), but they have them.

I just ordered the black woven pair from Niketown Dallas. If anyone is looking for a pair, call or go to Niketown Dallas or Chicago. I ordered a size 10 if anyone wanted to know. I can't wait to wear them!

Back
Top Bottom