ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I'm not part of TR but if I was, shadowkhan definitely deserves a +1. I was able to get the black sail because of him. Nice collection to qualify, 49ers, um wasn't going to bring in the Lakers, :lol: but since it's the classic Lakers Kareem jersey he gets a pass. Of course, don't let my reasoning influence the decision but I'd just want to put it out there. :wink:
Thanks man 49ers and Lakers haha

Good morning all and happy new year!! I wanted to start my day and the new year off right by applying to Team Roshe!! I wear size 10 in the og color ways and 10.5 in the premium and wovens. I just moved up to the Bay Area from Orange County. I was turned on to the roshes from a friend of mine who was wearing the sport reds with jeans. I could remember asking him what type of shoe they were and he proudly said "ROSHE". I liked how they looked so simple yet stylish with jeans. I've never been a shoe guy before but for some reason I felt compelled to go get a pair of the sport reds. It wasn't that easy but I was determined and had to drive to LA to get my first pair. Ever since then I have been trying to get some of the og color ways that I can actually pull off to wear with my everyday clothes. I love how comfortable they are from any shoe I have worn. I also have turned a few friends and a few family members into roshe fans too. Again I wanted to apply to Team Roshe because I've seen how so many members of the team and people on here help each other out in getting the roshes. I want to be part of the team to help in the hunt of these great shoes. Here is a pic of my collection so far adding a few more this coming week:
was told by a TR member to bump my app sorry for posting so much.. Also added black sails and speed yellows to the collection again helped a few people in here get some in the Bay Area thanks again

Is this a regional shoe? No Footactions in IL have these at all or are even expecting these. Glad I finally found a use for the $80 in Reward Cards Footlocker sent me. FREE ROSHE! Read the 1st page and wanna apologize for my earlier post, all answers were on the 1st page. Lol!

My bad man a TR member told me to bump it again.

was told by a TR member to bump my app sorry for posting so much.. Also added black sails and speed yellows to the collection again helped a few people in here get some in the Bay Area thanks again

+1 I told him to bump his app.

This dude is alright in my books . He has tried when there were many applicants and seems like a humble guy . That's what team Roshe needs. Guys who are humble . Thankful, and not show offs , who think they are the ****.

Was able to pick up all 3. My bad for late post, but better late than never! First time owning a pair of roshe's and damn do they feel comfy!!
According to peeps, I picked up the last sz11's, good thing there was a local footaction by my job. No more paying reseller price. :D

(Iguanas are being sent from EL PASO from my boy stationed out there)

the black sails and red sails I currently have with me

Last edited:
Was able to pick up all 3. My bad for late post, but better late than never! First time owning a pair of roshe's and damn do they feel comfy!!
According to peeps, I picked up the last sz11's, good thing there was a local footaction by my job. No more paying reseller price.
happy.gif

(Iguanas are being sent from EL PASO from my boy stationed out there)

the black sails and red sails I currently have with me
don't get addicted, protect your wallet. There are 30+ colorways out there LOL

I've been lurking this site for years.  Probably since '02.  This thread made me finally make an account.  Thanks to this community I got my first pairs of Roshes.  Thanks for all the heads up and coupon postings!  I just got back from the Ocean County mall in NJ and they had a full size run of all 3 CWs.

I've been wearing my blacks to work for 3-4 months...best 2012 release. Are there any spots in n y w them? Called 34th footaction but they said no.

just made an account just for this thread. was told from a bk FA that the 34th street FA did and will not receive shipments of the roshes. The FA in bk sold out on the day I made the trip to 34th street. Really disappointed but life goes on. Need those black sails, iguanas and a pair of sirens and i'm good

FSR of blk/sail and sport reds at Footaction in Bel-Air Mall in Mobile, AL. I just scooped up the only 13 in sport red though. They do phone orders 251-476-4469. Some reps would be nice if you cop with this info.

FSR of blk/sail and sport reds at Footaction in Bel-Air Mall in Mobile, AL. I just scooped up the only 13 in sport red though. They do phone orders 251-476-4469. Some reps would be nice if you cop with this info.

Just called and they have no idea how to do a phone order. They said to call back in 15 minutes so they can call corporate and see if its even possible to do a phone order.

Last edited:
Really? I straight up asked the lady before I left did they do phone orders and she said yeah. Sorry for the hurdles guys.

footaction in stockon, ca has only 11.5s and up in all colors. dude there said they could do stock check and order your size if you come in or go to your local footaction. too bad all FAs in my area are still imposing that 2-week waiting period before they can do stock check.

Just called and they have no idea how to do a phone order. They said to call back in 15 minutes so they can call corporate and see if its even possible to do a phone order.
Champs/Footlocker/FAs don't do phone orders. And I believe you can't order these shoes until 14 days after their release date.

Yeah, the greens are sick.  Ya'll know if this seller is legit??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/29083662121...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
He's a legit seller.  I got my Iguanas for like $120 shipped before the restock.

It sucks that I could've waited, but I don't regret it.  Love my Iguanas.  But like all the Broshes are saying, patience is a virtue.

GrailStatus.com has the Stadium Greens in 8/8.5 for $100 shipped if you really want them.  These weren't confirmed for a restock, so I'd hop on that.

Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom