ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

literally called west nyc for an hr under my table while at work and busy the whole time. then my friend tells me some asian kid in galaxy foams cleans out the store. fck resellers! :frown:
Probably a part of his "business". Calls himself an entrepreneur

Last edited:
Officially on the look out for the olives. Are the stock checks at Footaction regional or do they check country wide?

Last edited:
Yeah i bought the iguana back in may and only wore it twice maybe. Dont like it, just was an impulse buy
laugh.gif
I love my iggys. 
pimp.gif

Some guy just ruined my day today. I went to my local foot action an they had 1 pair of iguanas in MY size. I didn't have the money at the time so I was gonna go home and reserve it there. I called and it turned out someone bought it FIVE MINUTES BEFORE MY CALL. THEY SOLD IN 45 MINUTES. I should've reserved them in the store. Oh well, learn from your mistakes :/

Any fa's in NYC have roshes in stock?....I passed by 34th street today and they told me they didnt have any

Some guy just ruined my day today. I went to my local foot action an they had 1 pair of iguanas in MY size. I didn't have the money at the time so I was gonna go home and reserve it there. I called and it turned out someone bought it FIVE MINUTES BEFORE MY CALL. THEY SOLD IN 45 MINUTES. I should've reserved them in the store. Oh well, learn from your mistakes :/
Roshe madness in full effect lol. Gotta get em when you see them!

so is the volt/grey pair re-releasing as well? It seems like only the red, sails and iguanas are what people are talking about.

i remember seeing the cybers at some footactions around my way a few months after they released on NDC last year.  dunno if it's just leftover stock or what, but they were there before

I really hope no one that follows this thread has paid more than $80 for their pairs. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be patient and don't let those idiot resellers take any of your money. Be patient. You will be able to get the OG colors with no problem.
Where is this at ?

Santa Anita footaction still have the Sport Red roshes. They had a sz 9 and 10 on display not sure about sizes.

Back
Top Bottom