ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was thinking of putting an app in for TR, but my collection isn't up to par with the rest of the crew. Maybe in the near future (if there is still room), I'll try.
Hope everyone is having a blessed friday, and slowly receiving their pair of the 3 OG cw's. 
no rush, applications are every month.

I was thinking of putting an app in for TR, but my collection isn't up to par with the rest of the crew. Maybe in the near future (if there is still room), I'll try.
Hope everyone is having a blessed friday, and slowly receiving their pair of the 3 OG cw's. 

speaking of which, anyone know where to grab the og colorways online? trying to grab iguanas and black sails seeing as how sneakerhead shafted me, and i dont live anywhere near a sheikh or FA.

Well if you or anybody else is putting together an order let me know. I got a headache after trying to navigate those site for more than 10 minutes :rofl: . Rakuten is much easier to deal with 

Lol ok. I'm putting in an order next week I believe, already in it with another NTer, so PM sometime this week and we can discuss! The more we can split the shipping the better.

speaking of which, anyone know where to grab the og colorways online? trying to grab iguanas and black sails seeing as how sneakerhead shafted me, and i dont live anywhere near a sheikh or FA.
Try calling oneness and see if they have the sport reds available still. Make sure its the [Restocked] one, since they already released a while back. You usually have to call it in and see if they have your size or not. Good luck!

i rock my roshes to teach all the time, you can't beat the comfort and style. they are in constant rotation with the free runs and innevas. the js and lebrons don't get brought out because they just don't fit, plus feelings get hurt when I rock the heat these youngins want and couldn't force their parents to wake up early enough to buy haha. roshe are my go to sneak for work and play, been a fan since day one. i remember there was a lot of hate because you could see your toes in them, now everyone is on them. (que mike jones-back then)
I can only wear them on Fridays, but they definitely get rocked around the classroom.  The kids love them...

no rush, applications are every month.
Thanks for the concern, and dope collection on IG. 
pimp.gif

FYI - I just returned a pair of 8.5 black/sails today at FA-Lakewood - hopefully one of fam could pick it up !

Also...I completely lost track of Team Roshe apps....but if Bombers still needs a +1, I got him.

'til this day, I still love seeing you cats breakout a fresh pair of Sport Reds. My favorite colorway, thus far... EASY. i may even triple up w/ these re-released joints.

the way that Sport Red pops... can't wait until Summer when that sun hits that red.. :nthat: :nthat:

$150 shipped for VNDS Calypsos? No OG BOX with it either. Is that a fair price? The prices on these are just crazy on ebay as of late.

Took a pic of the collection before putting them away until summer, cybers and my second pair of sirens are missing. Also just learned I have a pair of atomic teal wovens coming in

Oh and bought the second sport red from footaction and cancelled my sneakerhead.com order, maybe that will help someone out idk

+1 as well.
+1 without a doubt. Bombers has been on top of the Roshe News recently.
LOL^

+1 for cashmoneyant
+1 for bombers
+1 for fjncruiser
+1 for aphung
+1 for bombers
Also...I completely lost track of Team Roshe apps....but if Bombers still needs a +1, I got him.
Thanks guys. I appreciate it. :')

just got word kicksla restocked sport reds, sails and iggys hit them up!!

Hey Big Ups to you man!! Just ordered the Iguana Color way size 11 from a KicksLA. Good look!!! Paid $81.25 total after shipping and taxes.

damn i was so busy all morning and i just got on here. the app amount last month was 3 of us. lol craaazy!!!! i knew the zen master was going to be a hit.

Nice to see new people on Team Roshe, Broshe and welcome to the family, hopefully i can send an app since im just register here last month and try my best to contribute any information i can gather just starting again, didnt get enough roshe last year and i regret not getting them. congrats again guys.

I'm at Fashion Valley Mall in SD, saw a dude in speed yellows. Sheikh has the 3 OG color ways. Display sizes were 7.5 in sails, 8 in iguanas, and 7 in sport red. Nike Running has all 3 wovens. For this looking. Get 'em before resellers

I don't deny that. And I sold all of'em for around that price. But what I do on the side has nothing to do with my passion for shoes.

I like Roshes, and I'm looking for sz 9.5 Mango and sz 7 Iguana. If anybody has it please LMK.
Sure, No problem, I'll charge you 110 for iggys and 150 for mangos. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
APPS CLOSED FOR THIS MONTH

Welcome fjcruiseRN, cashm0neyand1, aphung, Bombers, and amBEAST to Team Roshe.

Please send me a PM to finalize your membership. Thank you to everyone else for your application. We apologize if you did not make the team this time around but we will continue to open applications again at a later time. Again, I can't stress enough that we cannot accomodate all applicants. For the time being, please stay active because TR won't forget. For future reference, we do take in to consideration post count, repuation, and joined date. :nthat:

Last edited:
APPS CLOSED FOR THIS MONTH

Welcome fjcruiseRN, cashm0neyand1, aphung, Bombers, and amBEAST to Team Roshe.

Please send me a PM to finalize your membership. Thank you to everyone else for your application. We apologize if you did not make the team this time around but we will continue to open applications again at a later time. Again, I can't stress enough that we cannot accomodate all applicants. For the time being, please stay active because TR won't forget. For future reference, we do take in to consideration post count, repuation, and joined date. :nthat:

I just want to take a moment and say thank you for having me. This is a privilege, not a right and ill be sure to pay my dues and put in work. Shout out to everyone else who applied along with us. Keep up the hard work fam. And for my NEW TeamRoshe brothers and OG Teammates. This is for y'all. Something to look forward to.

I just want to take a moment and say thank you for having me. This is a privilege, not a right and ill be sure to pay my dues and put in work. Shout out to everyone else who applied along with us. Keep up the hard work fam. And for my NEW TeamRoshe brothers and OG Teammates. This is for y'all. Something to look forward to.
Congrats mang!

Those looked better in the IG pics than here. Really not feeling the single panel colorblocking. Nike should've done both sides. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom