ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Hey guys, not sure this is the best of places, but im planning to go in with a fellow NTer dustybruh on his order of some mangoes and just wanted to see if anyone could vouch for him on this forum to calm my anxieties. I noticed hes a member of team roshe and im already leaning towards it being cool, but ive been scammed a few times recently and wanted to see if anyone can vouch. Thanks! :D

Hey guys, not sure this is the best of places, but im planning to go in with a fellow NTer dustybruh on his order of some mangoes and just wanted to see if anyone could vouch for him on this forum to calm my anxieties. I noticed hes a member of team roshe and im already leaning towards it being cool, but ive been scammed a few times recently and wanted to see if anyone can vouch. Thanks!
happy.gif
hes legit dont worry your getting a pretty good deal on those mango.

Hey guys, not sure this is the best of places, but im planning to go in with a fellow NTer dustybruh on his order of some mangoes and just wanted to see if anyone could vouch for him on this forum to calm my anxieties. I noticed hes a member of team roshe and im already leaning towards it being cool, but ive been scammed a few times recently and wanted to see if anyone can vouch. Thanks! :D

I can. He's been a great addition to Team Roshe. Honestly there is no shady business between us. He helps each and every one of us find pairs. You will not get scammed bro. Everything will be cool, Hell I'm even getting the Mangos along with you.

Last edited:
he is legit and respected member of Team Roshe. he got me my sport reds when they first came out. did quite a few transactions him too. good dude and trustworthy

So for those that have ordered on tmall, which seller did you buy from? And did your shoes come legit?

So an update about ordering from skit_japan. Received my package today, and was surprised that he sent the package from a Taiwanese address (on eBay it states he's from Japan). Was sort of weirded out by it (along with the mangas he put inside the shoebox), but I finally got my pair of Mangos.

Everything checks out, and the label on the box is completely normal.

A welcome addition to the family. Wouldn't mind a pair of Calypsos for completion's sake, but I'm definitely not going to pay reseller price for them. Retail or bust (sans Mangos).

Hey guys, not sure this is the best of places, but im planning to go in with a fellow NTer dustybruh on his order of some mangoes and just wanted to see if anyone could vouch for him on this forum to calm my anxieties. I noticed hes a member of team roshe and im already leaning towards it being cool, but ive been scammed a few times recently and wanted to see if anyone can vouch. Thanks!
happy.gif
If you needed anyone else to vouch, Dusty is as legit as they come. 

does anyone know if going from 10.5 to a 10 will be too tight? usually wear 10.5 on roshes and it's nice, it's not fitted or anything, but would 10 be too small? my feet aren't wide. if anyone has tried both 10 and 10.5, please enlighten me with your knowledge

Speaking of relatives in the PI, an aunt of mine just left for the motherland today.  Anyone know of a legit shop in the Metro Manila area that would have the Asia premiums?  I could ask her to get me a pair (or two 
wink.gif
.)
I dont think it released here... the Premium NRG's did though, sold out long ago. 
laugh.gif

does anyone know if going from 10.5 to a 10 will be too tight? usually wear 10.5 on roshes and it's nice, it's not fitted or anything, but would 10 be too small? my feet aren't wide. if anyone has tried both 10 and 10.5, please enlighten me with your knowledge
im a regular 9.5 in the og roshes. i tried on a 9 and it felt tight to me. my toes were almost to the tip of the toe box and there wasnt any room for my feet to move around. it didnt feel as spacious as a regular 9.5 does. i wouldnt recommend it. i also dont have narrow feet. hope this helps bro. you're probably better off going up to a 11 than a 10. i went up and tried on a 10 and it felt fine. more space than the normal 9.5 but manageable.

Last edited:
i have a 9.5 DS calypso how much do you think i could get?
Sell meeee. I've been looking for ages!!!! :D

and i just got my second pair of sirens and the the sand/olive asia premiums in the mail today!!! i ordered from amazon.co.jp last friday using tenso. easy!!
click on the shoe you want add it to your cart. then at the top of your price there is a button that ask you if you want it in English. the rest you should understand. i used tenso as a forwarding service. its all english. worked for me!!!

im a regular 9.5 in the og roshes. i tried on a 9 and it felt tight to me. my toes were almost to the tip of the toe box and there wasnt any room for my feet to move around. it didnt feel as spacious as a regular 9.5 does. i wouldnt recommend it. i also dont have narrow feet. hope this helps bro. you're probably better off going up to a 11 than a 10. i went up and tried on a 10 and it felt fine. more space than the normal 9.5 but manageable.
thank you sir, definitely helped. was debating it, saw 10s on tmall for sirens but yah...guess i'll wait until someone's willing to spare their extra to me c[=

Finally got these in after ordering about a week ago. iPhone couldn't capture the very light blue soles on these.

Back
Top Bottom