ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Last edited:
Has anyone ever tried to sole swap on Roshes? I've thought about possible buying the upcoming Squadron Blue CW and possibly put that sole on the Sport Red.. Sounds odd but I think it'd look pretty dope.. Let me know what you think!
A lot of people tend to switch out their insoles from their previously used roshes, and putting them into their new ones to have that "broken in" comfort. Especially if the shoe is a bit snugged, the worn insoles add a bit more room to breathe for your feet. Try doing that if you have any other roshes that the insoles are a bit pressed down on.

He's talking about an actual sole swap, not the insoles. :lol:

However if you're able to pull it off Ktruongg, please post pics and provide instructions. I'd love to see how that comes out.

toss the shoes in the washer without the laces and insoles. cold water. done.

Won't they fade if thrown in the washer?

Will NOT fade. FACT.
I've thrown my Sport Reds in the wash 3-4 times now... even without a pillowcase. Run it as if you were just washing your clothes. Take out the insoles. Leave em in the garage to air dry for about a day. DONE.

Now if it's some kinda glue stain like previously mentioned, you may have a bigger problem.

Yep. They'll be copped. These > Mangos. #yeahisaidit :tongue:

DEER GAWD. Will NOT pass on those, FOR SURE. :nthat:

finally made a NT account because the roshe thread on ISS is majorly lacking. ive been keeping up with this thread (lurking) for the past few weeks and i have to say that the solidarity in here is really amazing! i look forward to chatting it up with my fellow roshe lovers 
smile.gif

Thanks for the kind words, BlueLeopard. This Week In Roshe News will continue. Thanks for watching!~

As for the post count, this is only to insure that we will be accepting quality, contributing members. As more and more people jump onto the Roshe bandwagon, a bit more restriction is required. If you truly want to hit that 100 post count, it isn't difficult at all. Reach out to other regions of this forum. There's plenty out there!

GTFAN712 is like the ADAM SCHEFTER of ROSHE NEWS lol.always up to date.thanks again gtfan712 for taking your time to make all those vids.

Agree :lol:

I just got the Yellow/Grey pair off of Grail Status for $100 shipped and couldn't be any more happier. Not really into the canvas joints. I'm too much in love with the original mesh.

After staring at the pics Illustrayt posted for like 20 minutes straight and as high as everyone is on Mangos (as you should be)... I'm more particular to the Total Crimsons because of the darker shades of grey on the mesh and swoosh.

Even if the color is nowhere near Mango, (IMO) the color is pretty close or at least close enough. Again, just my opinion but these are definitely comparable to the Mangos especially if we're able to cop at retail.

They look REALLY good in that pic as opposed to the pics w/ the green background. :lol:

finally made a NT account because the roshe thread on ISS is majorly lacking.

*Looks at date joined*
You weren't lying. :lol:

Welcome dude.

Damn Ray those pics are making me even thirstiest for those!!

Hell yeah! I haven't copped a Roshe in about 8 months, and the Total Crimsons will finally end my hiatus. :smokin

Are you talking about the ones in my avatar, or the sweats in GTFan's Instagram?

I've been working with H&M for five years and have only bought their denim, and only started wearing the pants in my avatar as a whim.  I just recently bought these Divided Blue Slim Fit slacks ($19.95), and they're extremely comfortable and go good with whatever Roshes to have to compliment your outfit.  If you check out any store with the Divided Blue concept now, you should find some Slims (there's Skinnies too) in burgundy, navy, green, red, ube (if you're Filipino holla) purple, gold, and teal green.

I don't really have any tops that match the Mango sole though.  It's a rather unique color.

Neutral's the way to go!

After staring at the pics Illustrayt posted for like 20 minutes straight and as high as everyone is on Mangos (as you should be)... I'm more particular to the Total Crimsons because of the darker shades of grey on the mesh and swoosh.

Even if the color is nowhere near Mango, (IMO) the color is pretty close or at least close enough. Again, just my opinion but these are definitely comparable to the Mangos especially if we're able to cop at retail.

Yep! I'm already starting to care less and less about the Mangos now that we've seen real pics of the Total Crimsons. :tongue:

They look much darker here via Titolo

Tarp Greens (Iggy X Cyber (Volt))

ube and pandan.. love it

will probably try and double up on these releases if the funds allow it

Last edited:
It all depends on lighting the soft grey can be dark at one point or it can be light at another. Just have too wait and see when Thier in your hands lol

Highsnobiety uploaded this biking-inspired pic on Instagram.  Thought it was cool that H&M is using it to help promote the fact they're working with Brick Lane Bikes to do an exclusive line in a few weeks.

Great look with the Sport Reds!

squadron blues will be copped. still on the fence for the total crimsons. need to see some on feet pics

squadron blues will be copped. still on the fence for the total crimsons. need to see some on feet pics
I went to Serramonte yesterday and they had the crimsons at Shoe Palace. I had hopes for them to go with Giants gear but im gonna pass. 

Back
Top Bottom