ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Saw this on instagram too, real curious as to which paint you used and how you dyed the mesh? how's it holding up?
plastidip holds up pretty well.  people use it on cars, so it holds up to the elements pretty well.  good thing about it is, you can simply peel it off if you don't like it. 

Came home to my mint tonals from concepts only to find out they shipped me the wrong size...not gonna lie, this is annoying as hell, i don't want to deal with shipping it back and waiting for a new pair to be sent to me...this happen to anyone else?

Came home to my mint tonals from concepts only to find out they shipped me the wrong size...not gonna lie, this is annoying as hell, i don't want to deal with shipping it back and waiting for a new pair to be sent to me...this happen to anyone else?
If you contact them they should give you a free return label, nothing you can really do about waiting though unfortunately. Maybe find someone on Craigslist to size swap is the fastest thing I can think of.

So far my collection:
3x blk sails
2x red sails
1x iguana
1x yellow/grey

These I need to get out of the new 3. I think I'm okay with the iguana over the ones with a volt sole.

Last edited:
i'm trying to picture the true color of the total crimsons and thought about the kd v asg....man these are gonna be bright!

Man i don't know how any one on the east coast can wear roshe's right now lol. Wore my pair the other day....my feet were freezing lol. I won't be able to wear them until it warms up around here....and the 5-10 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight isn't helping.

crimsons looking better and better...if that is what we are calling them. Also don't have facebook....so i can't win a Team Roshe shirt....:smh:

Man i don't know how any one on the east coast can wear roshe's right now lol. Wore my pair the other day....my feet were freezing lol. I won't be able to wear them until it warms up around here....and the 5-10 inches of snow we are supposed to get tonight isn't helping.

crimsons looking better and better...if that is what we are calling them. Also don't have facebook....so i can't win a Team Roshe shirt....:smh:
ah! south florida is it's perfect! haha :tongue:

Wow, major shout out to all of you who make this thread what it is. First time poster here on NT, exclusively because of this thread. GTFan, and countless others of you who have all the scoops...thank you!

My Roshe journey started out with major disappointments last summer after I stumbled across the interview with the designer of this, like others fell in love with the simple, clean design, but then realized with much sadness that I found out a smidge too late. Everywhere was out of them already. I must have been desperate because I signed up with Zappos to be notified if they ever came in again (I was not holding out hope.). One day, after I had forgotten and moved on with life, I got an email these were around again. PUMPED! Ordered the Sport Reds and Iguanas (regretting not getting black/anthracites now). Saw the florals on NDC (I still don't know this accronym lol, but I assume it's the Nike website.) and got psyched. WIshing I would've held off, because that OG mesh does it for me allllll day. Pumped for the new lineup to come up and am in the same boat as HOOD17 with the Tarps vs Iguanas, but the other two - cannot wait.

Thanks fam for all you guys do. Seeing the love here and willingness to help people out to enjoy this wonderful entity that will likely compose the casual shoe for the remainder of my adult life made me have to chime in about how great this thread is and posters are. I'll go back to lurking and absorbing all this good news!!!
So far my collection:
3x blk sails
2x red sails
1x iguana
1x yellow/grey

These I need to get out of the new 3. I think I'm okay with the iguana over the ones with a volt sole.

Can someone lead me on where to cop the women's all black wovens other than on NDC? I live in Toronto.

Last edited:
Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.

Back
Top Bottom