ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just purchased my first pairs of the Roshe's... Mad comfortable but size is too big... Can anyone direct me to a seller for small feet? 7.5? 
grin.gif

Last edited:
can someone show me a picture of a guy wearing the women's imperial purple pair? i'm on the fence but really considering it

shout out to akosaka for getting some mangos to me from japan.  sent him payment as a paypal gift and I got them in the mail within a week. very trustworthy and I'm probably going to order from him again.  thanks man!

thanks! I appreciate it! i was actually surprised you got them so fast!  it took about 3 days! the strange part is it seems like it didn't even go to customs ...

kevinzhang u good in my book too....

.....didn't have to wait for payment and no *****ing and moaning unlike other transactions i've done......

i'm still waiting on payment from a dude from over 2 weeks ago! haha....... i actually gave up but he msgd me last night and still didn't pay....smh

quick question guys whats the difference between the OG mangos and the mangos releasing this spring?

The new "Mango" has a darker grey upper, black or anthracite swoosh (instead of light grey on the mangos) and it's supposedly more of an orange (crimson) sole vs. the pinker/salmon colored mango.

quick question guys whats the difference between the OG mangos and the mangos releasing this spring?
the color on the mesh seems to be different from pictures and there's some speculations that the mesh material might be different as well? personally, the new mangos if the mesh is darker, i'd dig that more. IMO of course

The difference is that mangos aren't releasing this spring. Completely different colorway that so happens to resemble the mangos

OG
511881-006 - Medium Grey (upper) / Wolf Grey (Swoosh) / Mango (sole)

UPCOMING
511881-096 - Soft Grey (upper) / Midnight Fog (Swoosh) / Total Crimson (sole)

Upper is slightly darker on the upcoming cw, and the Swoosh is definitely darker. The soles look to be a tad bit different too.

Last edited:
Closest things to a reto mangos we gonna see . These along with the squadron blues drop in April or this month ?

Just wanted to show my collection before the hype got out of hand lol.. Done with my OG Coloways! Got each for under $85 too. Waiting for those Squadron Blues.. Btw, sorry for the bad phone quality. Good luck to everyone trying to get the pair they want!
Nice to see another fellow Houstonian on here!  Great collection bro!

Just wanted to show my collection before the hype got out of hand lol.. Done with my OG Coloways! Got each for under $85 too. Waiting for those Squadron Blues.. Btw, sorry for the bad phone quality. Good luck to everyone trying to get the pair they want!
nice collection!!! (assuming you're a guy) how do you like those women's court purple/violets? have any on feet pics? i was thinkin about gettin em

Back
Top Bottom