ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

If not tomorrow, hopefully Thursday. Been eyeing the Squadrons since pics surfaced. With no official RD the wait is more agonizing.

White laces are a great thing for black sails! I'm definitely gonna do this for many other pairs. Need yellow laces!

Follow me on IG @dpung_

This is just dumb IMO. You guys think you're "hoarding" information when it's 99% likely that the same information is already posted elsewhere.

Let me guess...Crimsons and FBs are being restocked and distributed. Oh, and some other sprint colorways will be up soon at major retailers. I dont get all the crying over information. This shoe was hated from the start. The few of us who were fans from the start have our NR pairs while 90% of this thread is still trying to get "OG" colorways...90% of TR are probably trend hoppers. Roshes are "hot" now and everyone wants to either cop for the sake of saying they copped and or reselling a shoe that is heavily restocked.

Hell, some of your own "team roshe" members use their membership solely to resell.:lol:

You have no idea what you're talking about. I really wish you had to be approved to post here like the old NT days. This thread is straight garbage. Fine then, we might as well keep all of the information to ourselves and tell GTFAN712 to stop making videos and you can find all of the roshe news elsewhere. Yeah, I think we need to stay out of this thread like we have for the past few months because it's all useless.

Here is what I would do buy shoes and help people out ! Thats all I am saying because if people walk in a store and buy a fsr then they obviously doing it for profit !

dont wanna drag the arguement long, but i'm pretty sure you guys have all heard that "it's not the resellers, it's those who buy the shoes at those prices"...this is 100% true. If you had a shoe that you could sell and make a considerable amount of profit, and there's a person willing to buy it, who's gonna tell you making a 200, 300, 400$ profit is a bad thing? just my 2 cents..
This isn't the part that irritates me.

Its the guy that says he's going to buy all these pairs to make a profit on and says he is doing it to help others get their pairs.  It's the guy acting like he is doing a good deed/favor for those who weren't fortunate to get the pair they really want. It's the guy that says that this thread has been great for people and he is amazed how everyone helps each other out yet his intentions are completely the opposite.  He then says that people deserve to have all the latest info posted on here because it helps everyone but in reality, he wants it to benefit himself.  Reselling is one thing, being a hypocrite is another.  

BTW, what kind of reseller posts out in the open that he plans to charge resell prices?  Helping people and taking advantage of people are two different things.  There's major contradicting on this dudes part.  Resellers will always exist.  It's the ones that act like they are truly helping people when they clearly aren't is what is wrong with this.  

Last edited:
Lol i thought so too but the grey swoosh looks fresh too!
The black/sails are my go-to shoes for life. You can wear them with anything and the dark swoosh mixed with the sleek silhouette of the roshe run gives it a stealthy look. Plus the off-white midsole looks so much better than a white or grey midsole. 

C'mon, how could you not love these?

P.S. peep the hole in the right shoe. Thats called dedication

Got my fb mints from sheikh in my area. Pm me if you want me to check on your size. Will retail plus shipping

Wore my Black sails today and the side made a small rip/tear :smh:.Anyone know what causes this?

Hi guys been a lurker for a while. Ordered a pair of charcoals and received them with some paint rubbing off on the heels. Have any of you experienced this? Sorry for crappy tablet pic.

Wore my Black sails today and the side made a small rip/tear :smh:.Anyone know what causes this?
Probably just wear and tear. I have 2 holes in my black/sails, but i think one hole could be from trying to skate in them lol. My advice, if you want it to stay small, dont try to clean it up by trimming the threads, itll just make it worse

Blk/sail and Sport reds were at Nordstrom Rack last year for $50

As well as volt and a bunch of women's colorways

Did anyone remember that?

Imagine walking into NR now and find some of the spring 2013 colorways sitting

How times changed.

Hi guys been a lurker for a while. Ordered a pair of charcoals and received them with some paint rubbing off on the heels. Have any of you experienced this? Sorry for crappy tablet pic.
are you sure its actually wearing off, and not just a scuff or mark? I would think that all the colored soles have color inside and out, like the actual foam is colored and not just painted over. Im pretty sure thats how my roshes are at least

There are many of us here that use to see Roshes sitting on the Nordstrom Rack shelves for $50-$60!

are you sure its actually wearing off, and not just a scuff or mark? I would think that all the colored soles have color inside and out, like the actual foam is colored and not just painted over. Im pretty sure thats how my roshes are at least

It looks like its wearing off.... I rubbed it a little bit lol. It pisses me off every time I look at it. Seller refunded me some of my money. Its hard to find information about this so few people have this cw.

All the hype on these are killing me, lol. Resellers cleaning out stores and selling for stupid prices. -_-

I just want to walk into a NR and find roshes, like the good ol' days. Lol.

hasnt been a roshe worth coppin since the first batch of sails calypso siren red

dont know who be buying them 2 faces florals or wovens, they lame as ****

yeezys and mangos easy buys
This is a thread for Roshe Run lovers... not people hating on other preferred shoe choices of people.... and yes I agree that the og's are tough to beat (Well...astounding to be honest), I have been wearing my cybers since the BEGINNING. But I love roshes, and will appreciate and respect them for what they are. "Dont know who be buying them" You sound like an ignorant hick, and that honestly offends me because even though some of those are ugly compared to the classic first releases, they are still great shoes. I personally like having at least one of each pack that has released... and have found each of them to be unique and practical for many different situations. Please leave negative comments off of this thread because I do not want to read it. 

Back
Top Bottom