ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

This is exactly what we are trying to achieve! We would like everyone who has a Roshe related question to contact us and we'll gladly assist you. So there's no need to post the same question over and over or look multiple pages to find the answer that you're looking for. We're here to help.

Amen to that!

The "yeeshes" are getting so hyped up. Soon everybody body is going to have them just because their named the yeezy roshes.

Scarcity is what makes a shoe hot, huh? Good to know. Here I thought it was the design, fit, comfort, and anything it represents to the person wearing it. Guess it's all about standing out for some people, but why are you buying anything made by Nike if that's the case? Mass produced shoes have never been a quality way to really stand out from the crowd.
lol a purist we have here

you must have got them pretty early then, cuz the production date on my roshes is 12/06/11 and nike usually releases shoes a few months after the production date

You know, you're right. I think Dec was when I had seen a sample. I was looking at some of the distribution on them today and the Beaches/V2 have a date one month back which explains why no sightings in the wild. I'd anticipate you'll see them before month's end though.

This is exactly what we are trying to achieve! We would like everyone who has a Roshe related question to contact us and we'll gladly assist you. So there's no need to post the same question over and over or look multiple pages to find the answer that you're looking for. We're here to help.

Good job TR! :smokin

Jesus H. Christ this thread has been through too much in the past 5 pages!

- The reseller beast has emerged it's head again

- We've covered definitions

- I learned that apparently I'm not a convinced Roshe lover since my first purchase was a Tonal 
mean.gif

I thought NT was a place for everyone to commune about sneakers. I might just need to go back to lurking to keep my knowledge up or risk being accused of something. 

SMH at what this thread turned into, I thought the Roshe brought the peace out of people. Logging on to see 90% beef and 10% relevance/ Friendly banter <<<<<<<<

I'm trying to do some lace swaps for my roshes and am looking for sites to purchase some laces. This thread has moved way to fast the past few weeks and I really dont want to read and skim through the nonsense/drama the past few pages.. Anyone have an answer?

Also, maybe lace swap info would be good on the first page too.

thanks.

I'm trying to do some lace swaps for my roshes and am looking for sites to purchase some laces. This thread has moved way to fast the past few weeks and I really dont want to read and skim through the nonsense/drama the past few pages.. Anyone have an answer?

thanks.
I don't have an answer for you bro but look on the last page for the new account that  TeamRoshe made and pm them. It seems like the way they want things done now in this thread. 

Just copped the total crimsons from FA. They will be my new Spring beaters, sport reds need a break

I believe this seemed to be a consensus spot for 36" laces. Decent selection, not sure if shades exactly match, but with 5 pairs for $10 including shipping, might as well give it a try to spice up your kicks with a bit o' flare.

Amazon product ASIN B003JUMGB4

Last edited:
I swear this page was meant to help everyone out and share the same love for the shoe?

Redirecting questions and concerns to TeamROSHE isn't gonna help. We all should just do our part and help a brother/sister out.

If you see a stupid question on here and it was already answered a few pages back, IGNORE IT! There's no need to rant about it.

If you know how to control the hype on this forum, do it. In the end, this was bound to happen.

thanks.
http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/index.php?route=product/category&path=42_60&page=2

I get laces for my roshe's from these guys.  I wear size 13, so I need 40 length.  For the rest of you... purchase a size down and you'll be fine.

In my opinion:

These go well with Stadium Green's:

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart...y_Round_Laces_For_Boots_And_Shoes_Kelly_Green

These go well with Cyber's and Crimson's:

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/Foot_Galaxy_High_Quality_Round_Laces_For_Boots_And_Shoes_Silver

These go well with Sport Red's:

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/Foot_Galaxy_High_Quality_Round_Laces_For_Boots_And_Shoes_Grey

These go well with Knick's, Black Sail's, Speed Yellow's, etc:

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart/Foot_Galaxy_High_Quality_Round_Laces_For_Boots_And_Shoes_White

Neon laces:

http://www.feetpeoplestore.com/cart...ty_Round_Laces_For_Boots_And_Shoes_Neon_Green

DON'T FORGET TO USE COUPON CODE:  FACEBOOK20

Last edited:
I swear this page was meant to help everyone out and share the same love for the shoe?

Redirecting questions and concerns to TeamROSHE isn't gonna help. We all should just do our part and help a brother/sister out.

If you see a stupid question on here and it was already answered a few pages back, IGNORE IT! There's no need to rant about it.

If you know how to control the hype on this forum, do it. In the end, this was bound to happen.
This! Who cares what the question is IMO. If you can answer it then post it up and if not just keep it moving. Let's try to keep everything positive in here. If you have something negative to say then keep it to yourself.

Just picked up all three new colorways of the OG Mesh besides the Orange on the East Coast. Spot had just received their shipment today so I can help Broshes out as always. If you could help me out with the FB's that would be even better! 
happy.gif

Each colorway is nice in person and the colors really pop. 
those jedi's 
pimp.gif

Hi Broshes. lol last time I was in HERE was back on page 309. Shame on me :frown:

-TR #27

Last edited:
so we all know the roshe is gaining popularity, but this to me proves how popular it's getting.

I work at champs sports thats how i have this info in case anybody was wondering. 

this is an exclusions list for foot locker inc. employee appreciation this upcoming tuesday, wed, and thurs. all employee's get 50% off. 

they only exclude the good shoes, the popular ones everybody wants. and a certain 70$ nike shoe made it on the list 

Back
Top Bottom