ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So I did some diggin'... There are a total of 13 cws from what I was able to look up (7 for Men and 6 for Women). Here are the cws that have yet to be revealed

• 511881-006 (Camos?)
• 511882-440 (WMNs)
• 511882-008 (WMNs)
• 511882-503 (WMNs)

None so far. They told me to call back Friday, as that's when they receive their shipments. Hopefully, they'll get the Calypsos and Siren Reds soon as well.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

None so far. They told me to call back Friday, as that's when they receive their shipments. Hopefully, they'll get the Calypsos and Siren Reds soon as well.

@ILLustRAYt... if you can grab a 8.5 in the Calypsos on Friday please let me know...will be sure to take care of you for any troubles

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

people that own these already can the insole be easily removed? meaning is it "glued" to the sole
It can be removed easily. It's mighty comfy though.
cool, im asking because i have a special insole that i have to wear 
frown.gif
 (plantar fasciitis)

EDIT: 

where can i get the black & white pair size 13 online for retail? or who can tell me where i can get these in illinois

Thanks guys for posting the eBay link. I pulled the trigger on what seems to be the last 12 on the black pair. I wanted the iagunas when I saw them but it was not working on my phone so I loaded the eBay app and saw he had the black ones too. Probably just going to search for the camos and grey/teals at this point

Missed out on those iguanas ill put up but its okay. I'm sure they will pop up somewhere in socal eventually. The teals are looking mighty nice though, I may have to pull the trigger on those if I ever see em. Lakewood Shiekh is closed as well for those in the area, they are under construction due to expanding.

Def trying to cop that Camo pair
do yal think they are going to be the same material as the others

illust i want to get my girl a pair and myself while im at it, what stores got these??....

Just asked @nikestore

"We don't currently have any release info for those, but if we're set to receive them, we'll post an update."

Hope that changes.

So I looked up the UPC code for the shoes in the Champs/Footlocker system and it couldn't be found
frown.gif
 guess they won't be dropping there any time soon.

Steezy: 21Mercer in NY should have them. I'm not sure if you guys have any Shiekhs in NY, but a handful of them carry these.

My Iguanas should be delivered, hopefully, by Saturday. I can't wait!

Steezy: 21Mercer in NY should have them. I'm not sure if you guys have any Shiekhs in NY, but a handful of them carry these.

My Iguanas should be delivered, hopefully, by Saturday. I can't wait!

I tweeted them waiting for an answer so i can run out the door 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Steezy should check out West. That's who's shipping the Teals to me. I know they have the other two colors too.

Back
Top Bottom