ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Walked in at Sheikh's in Northridge mall and copped myself the new Squadron blues! 
tongue.gif

APPLYING FOR TeamROSHE MEMBERSHIP

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you!

Yea im asking because
I was wondering, if they only take payment once its ships. First time ordering from ndc
Depending on the service type you chose fro delivery (2 day, next day, ground etc.) determines how soon NDC ships your order out. Typically the next day and 2 day shipments get processed first followed by the slower delivery services. Either way you'll get shipping confirmation by tomorrow, the latest being monday. 

Why do I love the shoe?

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE

Thank you!
I think you've got a couple weeks left before you can apply bROSHE 
happy.gif

+1 on the collection thus far though. 

Why do I love the shoe?

Thank you!
nice collection

Depending on the service type you chose fro delivery (2 day, next day, ground etc.) determines how soon NDC ships your order out. Typically the next day and 2 day shipments get processed first followed by the slower delivery services. Either way you'll get shipping confirmation by tomorrow, the latest being monday. 

I think you've got a couple weeks left before you can apply bROSHE 
happy.gif

+1 on the collection thus far though. 
I think I'm fine actually. Like other members have said you can apply if the 5 spots have not been filled yet, and they haven't. I talked to TeamROSHE and made sure. Thanks tho! 

came back to niketalk just to keep up with info on these shoes. The Rosherun. ive watched for months and have seen the community support from each of you helping eachother coast to coast! it reminds me why i first became a member in 2005

APPLYING FOR TeamROSHE MEMBERSHIP​

Why do I love the shoe?​

I got into Jordans, Dunks and some other Nikes before I seen the light with the Nike Roshe Runs. Throughout 2012 I have always wanted to pick up a pair after hearing a lot about their comfort and the retail price on them, but like many of us I was blinded by the Jordan-gaze trying to cop Jordan after Jordan. I got into Jordan because of my uncle and older cousins who collected and had a crazy amount of sneakers. I knew about Jordan/Jordan Brand a little but not as much as those OG collectors because they were collecting during the era of Jordan and his rise to his peak. I didn't have that connection that many collectors had, but with the Roshe Runs I can say I lived during the time of the creation of the Roshe Runs and have a stronger connection to the shoe as these OG's have with their Jordans. With these shoes I took the time to learn about how it was created and the reasons for it. I love everything about the shoe, but what amazes me more is the connection we make as BROSHES to help each other get particular pair or information on particular pairs in need. Recently I have had the opportunity to meet a few broshes that helped me get my Roshes, and I look forward t help them get pairs they are looking for. I hope that this is my start of a great collection and hope to also gain many connections through the networking of the broshes. #TeamROSHE​

Thank you!​
thought they only wanted it on the first of the month?

There is still spots left to apply Broshes!  As long as you meet the prerequisites then feel free to post your applications for TeamROSHE!

Thank you for your application stussykyd and good luck!

Last edited:
Bay Area ! Heads up my Local Spot got the squadron blue pm me for info ! Dont wanna let the reseller have them. 510 3292806 text me where to get it.

There is still spots left to apply Broshes!  As long as you meet the prerequisites then feel free to post your applications for TeamROSHE!

Thank you for your application stussykyd and good luck!
Thank you. I needed a TR to come in and answer the questions. 

I hope I get in, THANKSS!!

Just got a shipment in this morning and they're out of my size in blues.

Ended up copping tarps for my brother and blues for a friend.

Oh yeah. The manager is limiting it to ONE COLORWAY PER PERSON. Team Roshe wins!

really contemplating on getting the orange/brown roshe FB. based off several pictures, they look more black based.

for those that have it, is it just a really dark brown or resemble black more?

thanks

Back
Top Bottom