ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Big S/O to the LV homie bradbystereo!!
Props to bradbystereo for the local help!
+1

Got 1 pair of Squadrons from his spot and another at a different location.

I think I'm done until the Flywires come out but who knows.
Anytime you guys just hit me up and I'll do what I can even if you are out of town I'll ship them to you! glad to see people finally helping each other out unlike how Jays are these days everyone for them selves and buying up a complete stock!

and for everyone else I can buy you guys pairs and ship them out to you!

So heres an update on the gf,roshe and I.GF texted me to visit her at her place cause she wanted to talk and I thought "oh snap it's over,she's done with me".So I drove kinda nervously to her house lol and when I got to the front door,I started thinkin of all the things that I wanted to say before she blows up on me.When she opened the door,she had that upset,irritated look on her face like she wanted to punch me and without hesitation,the first thing that came out of my mouth "so did you get my shoes?" instead of "I apologize".bad move on my part lol.So the gf slams the door on me and I just stood there thinking "should i knock on the door or should I just leave".So I decided to wait for 5 mins just chillin by the door and then the door opened and saw her holding a shiekh bag.My eyes lit up with hapiness and excitement. I asked her If I can take a look in the bag and she shooked her head "nope" Then she told me "If you want your shoes,first you have to go to costco and buy me a bag of brookside dark chocolate blueberry and a box of ferrero rocher and a starbucks ice cream"So I ended up buying her those stuff and I got my shoes.and she didn't break up with me.Just a smack and pinch on my arm.[;

but I just wanna give a big thanks to EJ92153 for the post about the FSR squadronblue and SONIIC13 for texting me and keeping me updated on it.Without him texting me,I would've have known about the post and FSR CW at plaza.Also wanna thank jeff61883,blueloepard,ohmyyikes,luiscola(sorry If i mispell your username) and the rest for helping me out and lookin out for the squadronB.a big +++ to those guys and in case my gf decides to lurks around here with my username,Thank you for picking up my pair!!You're the best!.well here's a pic of my SquadronB.
so you were thinking that she was going to break up with you and you still ask for the shoes. SMH the common "Man" now a days no respect.

Bay Area: Great Mall got the following;

Mint: 8-9.5, 12 (Mints; just got em in)

Shiekh: 7.5, 13 (Squadrons)

the thirst is so real for these joints.

So heres an update on the gf,roshe and I.GF texted me to visit her at her place cause she wanted to talk and I thought "oh snap it's over,she's done with me".So I drove kinda nervously to her house lol and when I got to the front door,I started thinkin of all the things that I wanted to say before she blows up on me.When she opened the door,she had that upset,irritated look on her face like she wanted to punch me and without hesitation,the first thing that came out of my mouth "so did you get my shoes?" instead of "I apologize".bad move on my part lol.So the gf slams the door on me and I just stood there thinking "should i knock on the door or should I just leave".So I decided to wait for 5 mins just chillin by the door and then the door opened and saw her holding a shiekh bag.My eyes lit up with hapiness and excitement. I asked her If I can take a look in the bag and she shooked her head "nope" Then she told me "If you want your shoes,first you have to go to costco and buy me a bag of brookside dark chocolate blueberry and a box of ferrero rocher and a starbucks ice cream"So I ended up buying her those stuff and I got my shoes.and she didn't break up with me.Just a smack and pinch on my arm.[;

but I just wanna give a big thanks to EJ92153 for the post about the FSR squadronblue and SONIIC13 for texting me and keeping me updated on it.Without him texting me,I would've have known about the post and FSR CW at plaza.Also wanna thank jeff61883,blueloepard,ohmyyikes,luiscola(sorry If i mispell your username) and the rest for helping me out and lookin out for the squadronB.a big +++ to those guys.I will continue to look out for the other broshes in here that still need to cop their spring CW.I'll keep you guys updated.once again,Thank you guys.And in case my gf decides to lurks around here with my username,Thank you for picking up my pair!!You're the best!.well here's a pic of my SquadronB.
"so did you get my shoes?"  LMAO love it...

laugh.gif

but I just wanna give a big thanks to EJ92153 for the post about the FSR squadronblue and SONIIC13 for texting me and keeping me updated on it.Without him texting me,I would've have known about the post and FSR CW at plaza.Also wanna thank jeff61883,blueloepard,ohmyyikes,luiscola(sorry If i mispell your username) and the rest for helping me out and lookin out for the squadronB.a big +++ to those guys.I will continue to look out for the other broshes in here that still need to cop their spring CW.I'll keep you guys updated.once again,Thank you guys.And in case my gf decides to lurks around here with my username,Thank you for picking up my pair!!You're the best!.well here's a pic of my SquadronB.
That was great. I was reading it to my girlfriend and she was cracking up telling me she would have made me buy her **** too.

roll.gif

okay nevermind about the disrespect about you. Free runs > roshes smh.
yeah I didn't wanna argue with her lol.she's like a car alarm sometimes,she just won't stop.
That was great. I was reading it to my girlfriend and she was cracking up telling me she would have made me buy her **** too.
lol luckily she didn't ask for alot . I also got her a costco combo polish hotdog and a soda for $1.50 hahaha.

also thanks Jleeishere30 for lookin out for the squadb.I appreciate it.

Last edited:
I wear boat shoes as other casual kicks occasionally, and dug the no-sock look and feel, but my feet are a bit grungy, especially in summer heat. I found out about these "loafer socks" or something, I think some major brands (Timberlands, other reputable companies) make these, but it's like $10 for a pair or two. Haha, they're hardly even half a sock! But at Wal-greens, I was directed to try their hell liner for chicks (lol no joke!) and it's worked out well. I feel a bit like I'm wearing foot panties, but at least I have something between my sweaty feet and shoes. They basically wrap up over your toes and your heels. Plus you get the benefit of feeling sockless too...Roshes definitely feel wonderful sockless.

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/no-nonsense-ultra-low-liners-shoe-sizes-4-10/ID=prod6043286-product

I managed to get like 9 pairs of these for $3, so I figured I might as well try it, and it's been working pretty well. Although it's winter in Wisco right now, so I'm always bundled up...10* on the first day of spring isn't right, but it'll be all shorts and sun soon enough!
Haha I think I know what you're talking about with the barely a sock. I see girls wearing em with flats all the time.

Congrats on your pair homie! I was gonna go check for you after work!

Haha i told the manager there to keep it on the low key for me hahah which I feel he does a pretty good job and helping me get my pairs and help me get my fellow broshes pairs also glad it all worked out for everyone on their pairs today and I'm always glad to help! the guys I gave my number to save it and I'll save yours so once I get the alert for any other releases such as the crimsons aka beaches aka mangov2 lol I'll get us some pairs! Also i got justin at UNDFTD las vegas on the look out for me on the city packs and a couple friends at nike town las vegas!
Are you SoCal based brad?

Glad everything worked out man! Haha

yeah I didn't wanna argue with her lol.she's like a car alarm sometimes,she just won't stop.

lol luckily she didn't ask for alot . I also got her a costco combo polish hotdog and a soda for $1.50 hahaha.

also thanks Jleeishere30 for lookin out for the squadb.I appreciate it.
Haha anytime man.

Back
Top Bottom