ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

me and my girl are set
pimp.gif
thanks for that link! will be customizing one pair
pimp.gif
so lucky! was gonna have my friend cop them for me with his discount, but i didnt wanna risk losing my size!

happy to see these FB mints restocked already. Killing those damn resellers. I hope everyone is gettin theres NT fam.

lol I just read thru the last few pages...DAMN. :smh:

Anyways, Glad that EVERYONE will be able to cop their mints today and tomorrow. If not, you have slept hard or you just don't care for them. Onto the next wave of Roshes...COM'ON Mid Cities, Mango V2s, Canvas' and Flywires!!!

Just bought all 3 FBs just now. Had to settle with a .5 size bigger on the Yeeshes though... dang it...

Went to scoop 2 size 11, only put one in my cart, checked out and saw size 11 was first to go. My iguanas and reds are an 11, anyone know how these fit yet? Def going to try to double up with FNL drop tomorrow

Just bought all 3 FBs just now. Had to settle with a .5 size bigger on the Yeeshes though... dang it...
You should be fine with the 0.5 up. The consensus is to size up 0.5 because they are more snug than the OG mesh. Others have said that its only slightly narrower than the OG's and TTS works. Either way, you should be good.

Is this that 4Wrestling person. If so, somebody needs to block him from this thread. He is blatantly using the information available here for the purpose of reselling.

I need mangos in an 11 or 10.5. Only OG I didn't get due to being frugal. Bout to use the unyeezhes as trade bait for a pair. 
Good luck trying to locate one, a size above 10 for the OG Mango is quite difficult. Ask Jeff jajaja, but really.

Back
Top Bottom