ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

2lv1wl.jpg

Just bought the white/black pair from Nordstrom Rack in Oakridge Mall. It might have been the last 10.5 they had. Didn't see any 10's either.

Iguanas arrived....feels good 
smokin.gif

Camo & hopefully an all grey/white one then i'm done here 
smokin.gif

Definitely a shoe i wore to fall in love with. They feel good with, or without, socks. I hardly ever go sock-less and i did with these...they feel great because of the ventilation. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BOSS TYCOON 408

Just bought the white/black pair from Nordstrom Rack in Oakridge Mall. It might have been the last 10.5 they had. Didn't see any 10's either.

My boy picked up a 10 in the morning i think there was one more not sure tho. Picked up my 11 there
pimp.gif

For anyone still looking for a pair of the black/white and in Sacramento area, The Rack by Arden has a couple of pairs. I saw 9.5, 10, 11.5, and a 12.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

My iguanas came thru. They fit true size. Feels amazing without socks.

IMO they fit and feel mad comfy.

You bought them from the shoe4deal website you posted a few pages back? How long did it take for them to ship? I got a confirmation email of the order but they never sent a tracking.

Yea I ordered on Wednesday and got them yesterday. I never got an email or confirmation. So you need to call them to get #.

My iguanas came thru. They fit true size. Feels amazing without socks.

IMO they fit and feel mad comfy.

You bought them from the shoe4deal website you posted a few pages back? How long did it take for them to ship? I got a confirmation email of the order but they never sent a tracking.

Yea I ordered on Wednesday and got them yesterday. I never got an email or confirmation. So you need to call them to get #.

I was picking up the phone to call them and logged onto my email to get the order number and found out they cancelled my order
30t6p3b.gif

I was picking up the phone to call them and logged onto my email to get the order number and found out they cancelled my order
30t6p3b.gif

It's up on Ebay in a FSR for $79 which isn't bad. I just copped my size not long ago.

Originally Posted by santi19

My boy picked up a 10 in the morning i think there was one more not sure tho. Picked up my 11 there
pimp.gif

What time did he go this morning? They didn't have 10's when I got there. I knew I should've went when they opened
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by santi19

pimp.gif

What time did he go this morning? They didn't have 10's when I got there. I knew I should've went when they opened
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
He went right when the store opened.

30t6p3b.gif

yea, some people orders didnt go thru due to limited qu

Thank you NT for the Nordstrom Rack heads up
pimp.gif
Swooped up a pair and these are definitely going to be a go-to shoe. Colma Nordstrom has 2 pairs of size 8 left, and a pair of size 10.5.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Anyone know how to clean them? I got my teals dirty and they look ugly now
frown.gif

I just run the Magic Eraser on them, and they're good to go. I don't even have to scrub that hard.

If the reds end up at the Rack, it's a done deal.

Nice pic waverder! I picked up 2 pairs at my local Nordstrom Rack as well. Wasn't even planning on buying, but saw some pics on here, and went to my Rack, and instantly fell in love. Almost want to pick up a 3rd and 4th pair. These are insanely comfy! Definitely need more colors

^ check the Nike Running stores if there's one nearby.. I know the Nike South Coast Plaza and Fashion Island stores just received theirs.. Give em a call

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

Nice pic waverder! I picked up 2 pairs at my local Nordstrom Rack as well. Wasn't even planning on buying, but saw some pics on here, and went to my Rack, and instantly fell in love. Almost want to pick up a 3rd and 4th pair. These are insanely comfy! Definitely need more colors

Thx man! Gotta love the 714 area code. My local nordstroms rack only had sz 12 n above

Back
Top Bottom