ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Black Calypsos!
oh mannnnn...
nthat.gif

if we are still voting for shirts, im voting for freddy's design (seen on his avatar) or jordan r's design (avatar as well)

@freddy if you could send me your file, i have spot for laser/screen printing for a decent price.  i will check them out over my school break.  like GT, want to do a trail run and take pictures once done.

Last edited:
UPS apparently left my size 10 Iguanas in front of my door last week, but I never got them and I was home 
mad.gif
mean.gif
frown.gif
.  Called Nordstrom Rack and the manager didn't know how to handle a lost item case, so now I have to wait for someone to call me tomorrow.  If anyone has seen a size 10 in the Iguanas around, let me know please
nerd.gif

if we are still voting for shirts, im voting for freddy's design (seen on his avatar) or jordan r's design (avatar as well)

@freddy if you could send me your file, i have spot for laser/screen printing for a decent price.  i will check them out over my school break.  like GT, want to do a trail run and take pictures once done.
i need a high res image of the bonsai for something like that. if not it will come out blurry. 

The current Roshes on deck. Just put in an order for some Calypsos. Wish I could have helped some people get them, but connect is a mutual friend of a friend. :\ Still trying to justify the $100 tag, but I'm sure that will change when they are in my hands. I'm waiting patiently for September to come so I can apply. My local Shieks/shoe palaces still have some higher sized sports reds & sirens if anyone is hunting.

AND DAMN! I really wish those black calypsos would come to real life! hahaha. 

Finally able to get a pair of sirens! Big thanks to RONATETHEMUFFIN! Dude is very legit, looking forward to doing business again soon!

Just picked up a pair of iguanas and cybers from nr anyone know where I can get a size 11 in some other colorways for close to retail been searching all day thanks! Looking to start collecting.

Last edited:
Where are my fellow Team Broshe in Oahu at?!?!? I'm here on vacation and will be heading to kicks/HI and In4mation this Saturday. I'll be rocking mango :smile:

for those who have copped women's pairs, is it much different from the men's pairs? I'm really lookin to pick up a pair and theres so many in womens sizes so any help would be great

for those who have copped women's pairs, is it much different from the men's pairs? I'm really lookin to pick up a pair and theres so many in womens sizes so any help would be great

Narrower fit, and some of the newer color ways have a thicker type of mesh

I tried applying for Team Roshe before the 50 cut off but since I was new to the site, it wouldn't let me post with pictures.  So even though you guys aren't accepting applications at the moment, consider this my TEAM ROSHE "Pre-Application" post.

It's been quite sometime since I've been this ecstatic over a shoe.  I'm an OG Jordan head and I can say I've been there and done that with that as well as the OG Air Maxs, Huaraches, Force, etc.  For the past 5 years I've transitioned to more of a running shoe fan because of it's versatility but I haven't collected much as I have wanted to due to the lack of inventive and creative releases.  With the constant retroing redundance of Jordans and the dismal creativity of the shoe industry the past few years, it really made it hard to keep a constant passion for sneaker collecting.  So for the past 3 years, I have mainly been collecting a ton of shoes for my 3-year old son (he was featured in SC Mag).

Fast forward t 2012, the Nike Roshe Run is conceived!  At first glance of the press photos, I was intrigued by the silhouette and unique colorways.  For $70, I gave it a shot.  When I received my first pair, it was love at first lace!  WOW!  Talk about a sleeper of a shoe!  It was that defining moment that gave me the push to start collecting this line.  I couldn't believe the comfort of this $70 shoe!  The eye-candy colorways, cloud comfort, breathable materials, unique design, lightweight, and the fact that it's NOT mass produced, makes this shoe an unbelievable bargain. 

The greatest part about the Roshe Run is that it's adaptable to almost any wardrobe.  I'm currently waiting on my second pair of Teals to arrive and also hoping for rmmsballer10 to locate my pair of size 13 Mangos.  He found me a pair but I was just a little too late and someone else beat me to it. All I need are some Mangos in a size 13!  Seeing everyone's Mango pics and Patrick's shipment is making me salivate. When people ask me what is so great about the Nike Roshe Run, I simply tell them this............

"UNDERSTATED. OVERDELIVERS."

+1 whenever you need it, I've seen your post around Houston-Imports and I always thought you would become a member of Team Roshe, congrats on joining NT and enjoy your stay and props on 2 pairs of teals, all I need are Mango's and I'm set but I have a limit of $80 that I would spend on Roshe's and if I don't get Mango's I'm fine with the sport reds.

roshes worst shoes for hiking. sprained my ankle today :frown:
i mean...they arent made for hiking... lol

I'm pretty sure they're the worst shoes for a lot of things, minus walking and chillin lol.

Don't know how some of you play ball in these especially.

I played ball in these ONCE. Never again. It was like trying to play basketball on hockey skates. I had to focus every single time i wanted to change directions or stop quickly just so that I wouldnt break my ankles. I sprained them severely a couple of times and had to put on a pair of super beat shoes just to finish the game

I played ball in these ONCE. Never again. It was like trying to play basketball on hockey skates. I had to focus every single time i wanted to change directions or stop quickly just so that I wouldnt break my ankles. I sprained them severely a couple of times and had to put on a pair of super beat shoes just to finish the game

you need a pair of basketball shoes bro. and running shoes will have more support for going back and forth but when it comes to side to side movement good luck. I ran a 4x100 relay in my roshes for fun and they managed to do fairly well.

Let me know if you have the black/sail black/siren, mangos, calypsos or any other colorway in sizes 10.5-11.5

This Calypso hunt is going to kill me. Called up Hype DC again. My 8 sold. Stores still have 9-12 (no half sizes).

Finally able to get a pair of sirens! Big thanks to RONATETHEMUFFIN! Dude is very legit, looking forward to doing business again soon!
Thank you for the shout out, homie. And don't consider it business, more like a homie hookup. I'll let you know if I decide to let go of these Iguanas. :tongue:

Last edited:

i like freddys too, except in iguana or siren

Quote:
Where are my fellow Team Broshe in Oahu at?!?!? I'm here on vacation and will be heading to kicks/HI and In4mation this Saturday. I'll be rocking mango 
smile.gif
since everyone's asking, anyone spot a size 9 iguana or siren red for retail to 75 shipped?  does shiekhs ever do sales or discounts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom