ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

11 pairs of size 10.5 mangos!

i don't mind a pair or 2..
grin.gif

not for that price though...
mean.gif

mad.gif

Damn, whoever that is put in the investment. That's nearly $1,000 spent just to get the Mangos. That asking price is insane, though. $240 buy it now, plus $40 shipping. Resale is going to be crazier than the Calypsos. It's looking like the Mangos are turning out to be a Asia-only release... If so, extreme rarity here.
I'm sure that seller got them locally for like $60. 

that eBay listing is pretty interesting......shoes look 100% legit, but kinda strange that one person with 0 feedback and no other listings happens to have 11 pairs of the rarest Roshe Run all in the same size. Doesn't look like they all came from the same place either considering one box as the price tag sticker on it, some boxes say Nike RosheRun and others just have the Roshe Run title.

but maybe I'm just being paranoid because of how many they have and the fact that they're an international seller with 0 feedback....or maybe I'm just salty because I don't have any and don't think they were even made in my size :smh: :smh: :smh:

All 10.5s and no 11 :lol: :smh:

I have family in Australia. Let's see if they can do me a favor and send a pair of Calypsos my way :lol:

that eBay listing is pretty interesting......shoes look 100% legit, but kinda strange that one person with 0 feedback and no other listings happens to have 11 pairs of the rarest Roshe Run all in the same size. Doesn't look like they all came from the same place either considering one box as the price tag sticker on it, some boxes say Nike RosheRun and others just have the Roshe Run title.
but maybe I'm just being paranoid because of how many they have and the fact that they're an international seller with 0 feedback....or maybe I'm just salty because I don't have any and don't think they were even made in my size :smh: :smh: :smh:

+1 Something is fishy there.

but maybe I'm just being paranoid because of how many they have and the fact that they're an international seller with 0 feedback....or maybe I'm just salty because I don't have any and don't think they were even made in my size
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
They're not all Mangos. The two boxes that have the "Roshe Run" title have different color descriptions. Check the length. I assume the dude just put his whole collection together to make it look like he had stock.

This is for you ohwussup. You can see my right one has a bit more stretched probably because I do more things with my right foot. But I jog, bike, workout in these and that's about as bad as they got. They don't look as bad as the other guy that posted. He must have been doing something a little more intense.

Still iffy about those premiums. That ankle tab seems a little too high for me. 
nerd.gif
thanks, puts me a little at ease to see that these can go through quite a lot before tearing a hole in themselves.  how's the inside of the shoe though?  does the mesh material reach the bottom and overlap with the sole (on the inside)?  Mine is what would be only to the in between of those first two notches of the toe area.. is this explanation clear?
Here's what the inside of my right shoe looks like.  I'm not entirely sure what you mean if the mesh overlaps, but when I put the insole in then the mesh goes under it.  Let me know if you have any other questions because I'm not too sure if I answered yours
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

They're not all Mangos. The two boxes that have the "Roshe Run" title have different color descriptions. Check the length. I assume the dude just put his whole collection together to make it look like he had stock.

good call. didn't notice that. not a dude though, unless YogaGirl is a he :rofl:

someone in japan finally caught on.  i hear they have mangos/roshes like we have frees there

Someone on eBay is loaded with Mangos!
Look carefully. There is actually only 5 pairs of mangos that can be confirmed in that picture. Out of the 11 boxes, 4 are facing the other way and the 2 that say ROSHE RUN are not mangos either, look at the style/color code, there is one 511881-201 (iguanas) and one 511881-601 (sport red).

Mangos are 511881-006

It's an optical illusion! 

Good Eye. Can't believe Roshe Runs may sell for 200+ 
mean.gif

If i'm going to Italy and a bunch of other countries in Europe in the next couple months do you guys think I could snag some colorways that are out now? or would it be more reasonable to just pay a little extra for them now?

Look carefully. There is actually only 5 pairs of mangos that can be confirmed in that picture. Out of the 11 boxes, 4 are facing the other way and the 2 that say ROSHE RUN are not mangos either, look at the style/color code, there is one 511881-201 (iguanas) and one 511881-601 (sport red).

Mangos are 511881-006

It's an optical illusion! 
its a fact!

the ebay listing has a photo of only (5) mangos!

Back
Top Bottom