ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

What happened to no Buying/Selling/Trading in threads? lol the thirst is strong.

my friend in china picked up Mangos size 10 and 10.5 to bring back since he couldnt find an 11. any of you folks willing to trade?

@Kev Thanks for the update on the mangos...can't wait to get those in!

Waiting on speed yellows, royals, and the mangos to come in to add to the collection. Unfortunately I had to create a new account during the site change but lot has changed with this line since the thread first started. Glad to see there are still dudes trying to help each other find pairs, even new cats. I know I scooped a couple pairs from informative posts here.

Looking forward to more colorways but I think the OG colors (teals, sport reds, iguanas) will be difficult to top.

excuse the ****** iphone pictures, but these are my mangos. Legit checking I guess.  MY UPC differs from both rmms purchases and silvastar.  i got mine from a nike in china.  you guys think upc varies by country?

also, are the colors of mangos in real life not quite salmon, but a very bright orangepink color? my phone definitely didn't capture it well but it's not as pink as some of your pictures

damn. this thread is going wild. swapped the laces on the sirens w/ the neon green.. so sick.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 pics!!

excuse the ****** iphone pictures, but these are my mangos. Legit checking I guess.  MY UPC differs from both rmms purchases and silvastar.  i got mine from a nike in china.  you guys think upc varies by country?

also, are the colors of mangos in real life not quite salmon, but a very bright orangepink color? my phone definitely didn't capture it well but it's not as pink as some of your pictures

Legit.

PM me bro.

Last edited:
This thread is moving at an amazing 88mph!

Thanks to all those who have helped me get some of the Roshes that I've been looking for. Now hoping for a Calypso and I should be good! :smokin

e6944adade8e11e1968822000a1e8bae_7.jpg

here's my crappy phone pic, but this pic was the one that inspired me to pick up the sirens and swap the laces. he posted on this thread with this pic.
7627219132_5d5cde5fa3_z.jpg
Nice man. looks bueno. Might do that swap and wear em home for Xmas

As a side note, if any of ya'll want round laces (in addition to the Oval ones), I think Feet People has some in different lengths

@jordan23 - Tropical Twist

@Illustrayte -  Man I am all kinds of screwed up on sizing on these so you really shouldn't go by me.  I wear a 9 in just about every shoe, every model.  But I tried on an 8 barefoot in my first pair of cybers at NR and they fit well so I went with it, now I have 7 pairs ranging from 8-9 with some of the 8's not fitting at all...black sails in particular.

But I am getting size 10 womens, which fit my size 9 mens feet perfectly.  I would say I have fairly narrow feet. 

I have no idea if that helps at all, and the hype and this thread unfortunately is starting to annoy me.  I had a question about the tag on the Mango's, a page or two back, that same question 3 weeks ago I would have got plenty of help on...not the case today.  I can't get a size 9 knicks at retail and I thought those would sit as the cw isn't that amazing in my eyes...oh well rant over. 
I think we all understand the frustration to your question because at this point no one really knows what is real or not. Honestly I don't think we have an answer unless you compare them to a pair from Nike Japan (I know I came across a picture somewhere in this post). Its just hard to compare since they never showed up here (US) unless they were samples. Comparing three tags alone one is yours, the other is ohwussup and another from ebay. Aside from the different sizes the production date on your and ohwussup are the same 01/11/12 to 02/22/12. Beginning #'s and UPC on both are different by the last 2 digits. On the other hand the one on ebay is dated 12/06/11-03/08/12 and the first set of numbers are way off compared to the two posted on here. So lets assume this there was a convo regarding the production time of the shoes. I believe it was rmmsballer10. He was told production time was 30 days, so what you and ohwussup pair is within that time frame. The one on ebay has a longer production hense making it more suspicious. So hopefully that might help.

As far as sizing goes I'm a true 10.5. In some instances Air Maxes runners I'm an 11. Dunk Sb lows 10.5. Jordans (before these crappy retros) 10.5. So to say these are TTS.

I think we all understand the frustration to your question because at this point no one really knows what is real or not. Honestly I don't think we have an answer unless you compare them to a pair from Nike Japan (I know I came across a picture somewhere in this post). Its just hard to compare since they never showed up here (US) unless they were samples. Comparing three tags alone one is yours, the other is ohwussup and another from ebay. Aside from the different sizes the production date on your and ohwussup are the same 01/11/12 to 02/22/12. Beginning #'s and UPC on both are different by the last 2 digits. On the other hand the one on ebay is dated 12/06/11-03/08/12 and the first set of numbers are way off compared to the two posted on here. So lets assume this there was a convo regarding the production time of the shoes. I believe it was rmmsballer10. He was told production time was 30 days, so what you and ohwussup pair is within that time frame. The one on ebay has a longer production hense making it more suspicious. So hopefully that might help.

As far as sizing goes I'm a true 10.5. In some instances Air Maxes runners I'm an 11. Dunk Sb lows 10.5. Jordans (before these crappy retros) 10.5. So to say these are TTS.
i just scanned the thread 50 pages back and only came across rmms's pictures and jordan r's pictures.

Can you link me to the ebay shoe?  for my references...

also, any mango broshe's can do us the favor of taking a picture of the box tag and shoe tag?

i have one more pair coming in from a random *** china site.  i was waiting till it came in to confirm it's legitness, but seems like silva star is doing the same thing as me.  if you guys want me to just give you the site i can just post it.  but it would cause more chaos then help at this point, in my opinion.  (it does have a lot of fake colorways, i posted a screen shot earlier in the thread)

the UPC should have 00675911xxxxxx and the SKU should be 675911xxxxxx16. the 6 numbers x'd should be the same

minus the first 2 for UPC which is 00 and the last 2 for SKU which would 16(check my post a few pages back)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom