ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my tracking # for my royals.

Had the sz11 in my cart since midnight

Clicked to place order this AM.

Add another 1 to roshe bunch

I just threw my Roshes in the washing machine and they look pretty much brand new except for this one spot on the heel that didn't come off.  I was wondering if any of you guys have any advice on how i can remove this mark. (sorry for the iphone pictures) (it looks darker in person)
Maybe try some laundry stain remover (preferable with Resolve) and a soft bristle tooth brush. Spray it only a couple times and work the liquid over the stain with the tooth brush. Then air dry. It will need more time to dry than regular water. If you use a stiffer brush, you may damage the mesh.

If you do try this, test out a small spot before you spray it over your shoe. Most are colorfast, but never take the chance. I've only done this to sport reds and black sails.

Maybe try some laundry stain remover (preferable with Resolve) and a soft bristle tooth brush. Spray it only a couple times and work the liquid over the stain with the tooth brush. Then air dry. It will need more time to dry than regular water. If you use a stiffer brush, you may damage the mesh.

If you do try this, test out a small spot before you spray it over your shoe. Most are colorfast, but never take the chance. I've only done this to sport reds and black sails.
Thanks for the advise Ronatethemuffin.  I'll definitely try this in a couple of days.

Size 12 Stadium Greens popped up on Zappos.com but I think they are gone!

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone who own multi pairs noticed this, with some pairs, the sole of the right shoe are more boxy, squarish than the sole of the left shoes. I have a few pairs that are like that. Its not noticeable on feet but you can definitely tell if you take a close look at them side by side. Unfortunately, the Teal is one of them :tongue:

Tropical Twist from NDC came in today, but I'm not sure about them yet... maybe if I paint the swoosh black or dark grey. I'm still not sure about them... what do you guys think?

And the mesh is a little messed up (folded) in the toe area.

Tropical Twist from NDC came in today, but I'm not sure about them yet... maybe if I paint the swoosh black or dark grey. I'm still not sure about them... what do you guys think?

those are HOT. are the swooshs painted already? if you decide you dont want, and theyre size 11.5 or 12, please hmu!!

Just called footaction at Arden Mall in Sac... apparently they "never sold half sizes"

didn't expect that coming from a US seller..

those are HOT. are the swooshs painted already? if you decide you dont want, and theyre size 11.5 or 12, please hmu!!

They are only photoshop to get an idea how will they look like if painted dark grey. I will let you know first if I'm gonna return them.

What do you use to paint the swoosh black?

GOODNESS! Those look ridiculously good with the Charcoal Swooshes. They make the Calypsos look meh. Then again, I could care less about that cw. :tongue:

nice, my tropical twists should arrive anyday. i hope they turn out the way i want once i paint the swoosh and do a lace swap.

for anyone that painted the swoosh, how did you get the very out edge? i'm talking about the part the thickness of the swoosh ie the part that is perpendicular to the mesh itself. seems like it's going to be a paint to paint that without getting any on the mesh

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

nice, my tropical twists should arrive anyday. i hope they turn out the way i want once i paint the swoosh and do a lace swap.
for anyone that painted the swoosh, how did you get the very out edge? i'm talking about the part the thickness of the swoosh ie the part that is perpendicular to the mesh itself. seems like it's going to be a paint to paint that without getting any on the mesh
order angelus paint, meant for leather, but let see what happens.  im just going to free hand mine and see what happens.  probably tape off the first check to get use to it and then free hand the rest.  

I'm thinking about using Angelus paint too, but did you guys ever thought about using vinyl stickers? That way, you can change the swoosh color at will. Just a thought.

thanks for posting this too many ppl tryna sell on here 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom