ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks seeson for the promo code. I went back and "chatted" with Customer Service and got your price. 
Thank this awesome thread. Glad you got the price adjustment. 
happy.gif

Thank you! Used the code on mine to get them for $72. Crazy how i went almost 2 months without a pickup and now 2 in the last 2 days. Also weird how random UO stock in getting these seems.

anyone know about the grail status website if their legit or not I ordered the siren reds but hoping theyre not any kind of fakes or anything

^ I ordered from Grail Status too and I've been in steady communication with the seller.

I'm gonna go against past experiences and just let things play out. There are some things that would be a cause for suspicion, but again, I'd rather not jump to conclusions.

^ I ordered from Grail Status too and I've been in steady communication with the seller.

I'm gonna go against past experiences and just let things play out. There are some things that would be a cause for suspicion, but again, I'd rather not jump to conclusions.

what has he been saying, anything about when he's shipping/etc?

No problem guys. Honestly i check about 4-5 websites a day looking for roshes lol. Good looks on the promo code too

I don't like the iguana's personally so i have always passed. I just logged on making the rounds and was surprised they had some. Figured you guys would appreciate it. Just blew $300 on 2 pairs of flyknit trainers anyway :lol:

Last edited:
word. hope you guys get em and it wasn't a fluke like the knicks... but i'm jealous ive picked up my pairs of iguanas from china and paid that shipping :stoneface:

Yeah UO, never has an 8.5 mens for roshe. I see this trend a lot, that's most of my collection consists of sz 9 (I'm an 8.5 tts).
It seems like one of the hardest sizes to find of all the sizes under a 12. I was at 21 Mercer the day they released the Knicks and they didn't even receive a size 8.5. However, I have managed to find 8.5s in every other colorway.

Back
Top Bottom