ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone else besides me not wear Roshe's with pants laying on the shoe? I can only wear my pairs with shorts or pants rolled up.

Here you go...

Left - Roshe in question (R?); vs. Right - Real Roshe (RR)

Left - R? and Right - RR (notice the texture is different)

R?

RR

Ehhhhh. Self explanatory.

R? Tag

RR No tag

The seller just replied to me and said these were SAMPLES straight from the Nike Store and he has receipts to prove it. I'm waiting for him to email them to me.

Anyone have any experience with "samples?"
they look legit...but a bit rough..the tag, and quality/consistency of the materials is what sells it for me....the quality/consistency of the manufacturing on the other hand seem like samples...i think fakes have a better "finish" but not the same materials...depending on price you paid and if he listed them as samples, i'd be ok

those samples look legit and probably are legit, you got nothing to worry about...

the sole showing 2 bars versus 3 has been a problem for me ever since my second pair i just learned to live with it.  the quality of manufacturing these shoes sucks...

Thanks for the reassurance guys. This pair is by far the roughest looking I've had... I'll make them my daily use pair of Roshes.
pimp.gif

I'll post my collection as soon as I receive the 2 pairs coming in hopefully this week.
glasses.gif

Urban Outfitters on Ponce in ATL supposedly has some 11.5 Iguana Roshes that were an online return to the store or they did last night. I was passed out and didn't see the text until this morning, way too big for me so if anyone wants to try their luck, check them out. 

Last edited:
NT'er... wondering the likeliness of being able to track down a pair of Mango's in a 10 - 10.5? Does anyone have any suggestions besides eBay? Are these still available in Asian countries? Any genuine suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All

NT'er... wondering the likeliness of being able to track down a pair of Mango's in a 10 - 10.5? Does anyone have any suggestions besides eBay? Are these still available in Asian countries? Any genuine suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks All

look up ikidware video on youtube 

Newest pick up a couple weeks ago, big ups to rmmsballer10. After 7 pairs, i think i'm pretty much done with roshes for now, until a new colorway sparks my interest.

Nice shoes,

This is probably a real stupid question or maybe I am just getting old. I often see people posting pictures like this that are neatly arranged 3-in-1 smaller pictures in one large pictures. How is this done or is it some new application?

Thanks

I stepped on wet cement while wearing my Mangos :smh:...Anyway to get rid of it on the bottom?

I stepped on wet cement while wearing my Mangos :smh:...Anyway to get rid of it on the bottom?

Might give goo gone a try - shouldn't hurt it, may not be 100 % effective though. Must say, whatever you put these shoes through, they clean up well. Nice positive on top of the fact that they are super comfortable. Not much else getting wear in my rotation currently besides cyber roshes and volt flyknit racers.

PM akosaka, he can help you out

Back
Top Bottom