ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've never bought from an international store let alone a store in Japan so I want to make sure I'm going to actually receive my shoes.. I just feel like if something does go wrong it'll probably be hard to get in contact with someone since they are overseas and more of a chance the shipment may get lost on the way to the US who knows

well my aunt received hers in Japan. You will receive your pair im pretty sure. the only issue is whether the seller will even ship overseas or not just because it's on the website doesn't mean it ships internationally.
I've never bought from an international store let alone a store in Japan so I want to make sure I'm going to actually receive my shoes.. I just feel like if something does go wrong it'll probably be hard to get in contact with someone since they are overseas and more of a chance the shipment may get lost on the way to the US who knows

Im having my aunt bring me pairs since shes visiting and she got me the black/sails, and a sport red pair for 38-40 bucks each free shipping to $5 shipping within Japan. rakuten is A japanese amazon almost everything on there is legit. Some stores have different policies and prices for shipping to the u.s. while some stores on the website will not ship to the U.S. at all regardless of price. The store will be in contact with you after you've placed your order to determine shipping costs to states if they do ship here indeed. The roshes are unpopular overseas thus why they're on sale and most pairs are less than retail. my aunt webcammed me my pairs that she got me for 38 bucks each ad they look legit! Can't wait! good luck on rakuten!

Lol you mentioned the same thing like 4 times.

Anybody try the Trails yet? Do they feel like they could keep your feet warm? Think these would be perfect for San Francisco fall/winters.

Glow in the dark? I think yes.
If it is, the #thirst and hype will be at an all time high.

Instant cop for me!

Glow in the dark? I think yes.
If it is, the #thirst and hype will be at an all time high.

Instant cop for me!
I've gotta say, I'm not into them. I prefer the simple look of the Roshes, not that Flywire and lacing.

GITD soles would be cool, maybe it's just the pic but it doesn't look too good in normal light with that colorway.

I bet there will be a price increase with these new Roshes.

well my aunt received hers in Japan. You will receive your pair im pretty sure. the only issue is whether the seller will even ship overseas or not just because it's on the website doesn't mean it ships internationally.

So if I end up making payment for the shoe and it turns our the seller doesn't ship international do they just refund me or keep my money and im screwed

Anybody try the Trails yet? Do they feel like they could keep your feet warm? Think these would be perfect for San Francisco fall/winters.
i received my sport reds from rakuten, some stores give tracking info while others don't.  if something goes wrong they will contact you, for instance one store randomly cancelled my order and refunded my money.  rakuten is legit and their shipping for the most part is pretty fast

Lol you mentioned the same thing like 4 times.

LOL. I thought I was the only one that noticed that. All in one page I saw "my aunt.........." 4 times. I'm happy for the guy that he got his pairs even though he's repeated himself quite a bit. LOL.

Last edited:
need american sites for the roshe run premiums plz, not rakuten
So far, the Premiums are International release only. Haven't heard otherwise yet. Hope they will get a Holiday release in the States.

Last edited:
Picked up my first Roshe Run today. These are mad comfy! I love the free runs but this is just on another level :smokin

Looking forward for more pairs and joining team roshe this coming month :D

anyone know how to get kicks shipped from japan.. i found some roshes yahoo.com japan. but doesn't give me an option to ship to us.. any ideas?

^correct me if im wrong, but you can use something like tenso.com to have them ship to a japanese address (called the 'tenso warehouse') which is then able to ship internationally. ive never used it before tho

need american sites for the roshe run premiums plz, not rakuten
So far, the Premiums are International release only. Haven't heard otherwise yet. Hope they will get a Holiday release in the States.
They won't get a U.S. release. When I tweeted @NikeStore asking if they had any release information, they said they didn't look like they would be releasing.

I forgot to quote it the first time >.< and intternet fked up a bit. can u delete posts on here??
LOL. I thought I was the only one that noticed that. All in one page I saw "my aunt.........." 4 times. I'm happy for the guy that he got his pairs even though he's repeated himself quite a bit. LOL.

They'll refund you, although I'm not sure if you pay first for the shoes and the shipping when it's calculated or if you pay all at once after u place the order.
So if I end up making payment for the shoe and it turns our the seller doesn't ship international do they just refund me or keep my money and im screwed

I can't find a pair of these in a size 13 anywhere in NYC or online....it's getting annoying! 
frown.gif

My hunt has pretty much come to an end since I got all the colors I wanted unless I can find Calypsos or Mangos in a larger size. Good too see people are still finding pairs floating around. I'll still continue to search so I can pass the info, but it's just not the same when you don't have a vested interest. 

Back
Top Bottom