ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Broshe APPLICATION
Most comfortable shoe I've ever owned. I was originally looking for a pair I could wear on my honeymoon to hawaii where it wouldn't mess up when it got wet and I saw the Sirens and instantly feel in love. Well, I guess the rest is history. These actually took me out of the jordan game and have saved me money from spending $170 a pair. Just got my sport reds and premiums today from Rakuten and what a better day to receive them then on my birthday? Present for myself
smokin.gif
+1 here. Solid collection, BROshe!

Does anyone know whats the difference between sample pair of roshe's besides the tag on the heel? Is anything wrong with it?:rolleyes

Does anyone know whats the difference between sample pair of roshe's besides the tag on the heel? Is anything wrong with it?
eyes.gif
If you bought it from a legit Nike Factory Store, then there shouldn't be any issues. First difference I've seen has been the lack of reinforcement stitching on the midpanel, and that was only a few pages back.

Sample pick ups were the first way to get Mangos before everyone started importing them.

If you bought it from a legit Nike Factory Store, then there shouldn't be any issues. First difference I've seen has been the lack of reinforcement stitching on the midpanel, and that was only a few pages back.

Sample pick ups were the first way to get Mangos before everyone started importing them.

Ah okay thanks for the info!

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

i say you're in bro, just post first thing at midnight and i'll give you a plus one for sure.
+1 from me
also if you can please add your collection here: http://niketalk.com/t/509170/team-roshe
+1 for SpecialFX and Mustbetheshoe
Team Roshe
pimp.gif
+1 sick pics.
smokin.gif
:smokin:smokin
looks like you're in already.

new roshe members, look for "teamroshe" on facebook and request to join, pm me on niketalk with your facebook name and i'll know it's you and add you to the group.

also, put your location and shoe here so we can add you to the roster on the first page
Remember, when +1'ing new members, you should quote the previous +1s to keep track of the total easily.

SpecialFX45 is in.
+1 to these three guys
+1 for Jedixsole 
+1 for SpecialFX45
Thanks everyone for their +1s!  FINALLY after missing the first two cut offs, I'm officially a Broshe!  Woooo!  Thanks again everyone!

You guys think that Nike will re-release the Calypso? Having the worse time trying to find a size 10 without paying rape prices.:rolleyes

team Roshe application :smokin
Name: Joey
Size: 13
Been a member of NT since '10. I love sneakers, I have been into kobe's, free run, adidas ts series, and 1 tai chi and the list goes on, most of it are beat now as I play a lot of basketball.
Now going into the Roshe, here's how it started:
Few weeks ago, I was losing interest on some of my lebrons. I said to myself that I'd stop buying shoes because it's just pointless to collect shoes and let it collect dust in my closet. When I tried to put a listing and tried to sell them in one good price. Somebody sent me an offer for my lebrons. It was a macbook air 13" fully spec'd out :wow: , at first I was skeptical because it was too good to be true, but the guy sent me the receipt (cost him $1900 :x) and everything. It was with him for like 8 months but he said he never really used it that much. Then I said okay, why not, I'm just trading 3 kicks( taxi 9s, floridian and liverpool low) for a laptop. What makes this deal perfect is that I had a new ipad that time, so I could just return/sell it for $$$$. The trade went fine, the laptop is in perfect condition, been using it for 3 weeks now, no problems whatsoever. So what's the connection of this story to roshes? When I sold my ipad and used some of the cash to pay bills, I got some extra cash to spend. I was thinking of the lebron X but that price (maybe $300+ CAD) is not even reasonable for me :x I then went to the mall to check some sneakers, I saw the roshe run on display and was curious to know how it feels on feet. I love the free runs, but this is just on another level. This is like an improved free run that is for casual use.
That is when I got my first roshe ( black/volt). After that I started buying online, the stadium green just arrived today from grailstatus :D and I'm still waiting for my iguanas from validity sneakers :smokin

(sneaker art my sister sketched for me :smokin )
Why I like the shoe?
"Casual appeal + top notch comfort = Roshe Run"

Update to my Team roshe application: Just got this today :D

plz post pics & let me now if they seem good enought for the chi winters... my gf wants a pair
Yeah how do they feel compared to the regular Roshes? A lot of the appeal of the OG Roshe was due to the minimalist light weight aesthetic, so I was wondering if the addition of extra materials negates that.  I understand it's meant to withstand the elements more, but if it loses ALL of its Roshe-onality, what's the point? I'm intrigued yet hesitant. 

Yeah how do they feel compared to the regular Roshes? A lot of the appeal of the OG Roshe was due to the minimalist light weight aesthetic, so I was wondering if the addition of extra materials negates that.  I understand it's meant to withstand the elements more, but if it loses ALL of its Roshe-onality, what's the point? I'm intrigued yet hesitant. 
exactly! i'm really curious too...same with shoes like the trainer dunks...free sole but not exactly free comfort...

Has anyone that ordered from UO received the wrong colorway?

I ordered the iguanas, but got the stadium greens. The hard copy receipt says "green/vert," but I double checked my order history online and it shows that I ordered the iguanas.

Has anyone that ordered from UO received the wrong colorway?
I ordered the iguanas, but got the stadium greens. The hard copy receipt says "green/vert," but I double checked my order history online and it shows that I ordered the iguanas.
wow... that is pretty $#!tty! i would never take stadium's over iguana's!!!

Does anyone know whats the difference between sample pair of roshe's besides the tag on the heel? Is anything wrong with it?
eyes.gif
some times the toe box is a little off, the swoosh a lil diff./smaller, the tread texture on the sole can be a lil diff., also the very tip of the front of the sole can have more lines and be a little more "boxy" looking. there was a good compare pic a few pages back look through the thread...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom