ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

birdman hand rub
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Haha, i couldn't describe my feelings any better.

Appreciate the info Birdman

hey everybody,

guess its time for me to finally contribute since there's so many speculations about whats going to happen to the roshe line in 2013.

- the picture of the roshe with the big swoosh is not coming out- I know because I've seen the actual Nike catalog for the upcoming releases with roshes and most def. that wasn't in it.

-the flywire speculation on the swoosh is going to be on some of the new roshes and will bump the price up from $70 to $90

*the colorways coming out with the flywire are disappointing so probably won't be worth the price hike

-Nike is going to continue the original simplistic design of the roshe with just new colorways. 

* the sample pairs wht/blue that people have been buying will release next year and another colorway that's similar to the mango, but color crimson.

I only had the opportunity to look through the catalog briefly but, hope this helps and eases some minds. 
Great news!  Thanks for the info. 

havent been in this thread for a min. anyone know where i can get the blk/white pair for womens or the blk/palest purp? tryna get a pair for my girl :nerd:

^^ check out zappos, if not i would suggest talking to a nike online customer service and they will locate a store that might have the size and color in stock for you.

Seems legit. Feedback is on point. I think you should be good to pull the trigger. Might wanna ask them for tagged pics tho. Instead of the stock photos.
Thanks for the reply.

I tried to contact the seller but i got this message:

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

Do I pull the trigger and hope for the best?

I'm happy the white and blue pair will be releasing next year. I haven't doubled up on any pair of shoes but I might have to for those. My black sail pair are on the way and I'm looking to get Iguana's since the premium pairs are now a mission.

Thanks for the reply.

I tried to contact the seller but i got this message:

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately, this seller is not able to respond to your question. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

Do I pull the trigger and hope for the best?
I say go for it, if they aren't legit Paypal is on your side.

I say go for it, if they aren't legit Paypal is on your side.
Agreed.  The listing does state that all their items are 100% authentic, so if you receive fakes, you'll be covered.  When using paypal, I suggest that you always pull money from your credit card(as opposed to debit card/Direct transfer from checking account).  In my experiences, I've realized that credit card companies are more likely to get your money back versus banks.

Does anyone know where I can get cybers in size 9.5 or 10 for retail price? Also if anyone has cybers can you post some pics of them on feet cuz I'm not sure how to rock them yet. I'm settling for cybers Cuz I can't find any other colors.

i heard somewhere that if you get a pair of fake shoes your best bet is to say they are significantly not as described as opposed to saying they are fake because then paypal makes you get a letter of certification of authenticity from nike, etc

any truth to this?

Does anyone know where I can get cybers in size 9.5 or 10 for retail price? Also if anyone has cybers can you post some pics of them on feet cuz I'm not sure how to rock them yet. I'm settling for cybers Cuz I can't find any other colors.
oooooops. Check Ebay. I see plenty right now in other colorways.

Last edited:
team Roshe application :smokin
Name: Joey
Size: 13
Been a member of NT since '10. I love sneakers, I have been into kobe's, free run, adidas ts series, and 1 tai chi and the list goes on, most of it are beat now as I play a lot of basketball.
Now going into the Roshe, here's how it started:
Few weeks ago, I was losing interest on some of my lebrons. I said to myself that I'd stop buying shoes because it's just pointless to collect shoes and let it collect dust in my closet. When I tried to put a listing and tried to sell them in one good price. Somebody sent me an offer for my lebrons. It was a macbook air 13" fully spec'd out :wow: , at first I was skeptical because it was too good to be true, but the guy sent me the receipt (cost him $1900 :x) and everything. It was with him for like 8 months but he said he never really used it that much. Then I said okay, why not, I'm just trading 3 kicks( taxi 9s, floridian and liverpool low) for a laptop. What makes this deal perfect is that I had a new ipad that time, so I could just return/sell it for $$$$. The trade went fine, the laptop is in perfect condition, been using it for 3 weeks now, no problems whatsoever. So what's the connection of this story to roshes? When I sold my ipad and used some of the cash to pay bills, I got some extra cash to spend. I was thinking of the lebron X but that price (maybe $300+ CAD) is not even reasonable for me :x I then went to the mall to check some sneakers, I saw the roshe run on display and was curious to know how it feels on feet. I love the free runs, but this is just on another level. This is like an improved free run that is for casual use.
That is when I got my first roshe ( black/volt). After that I started buying online, the stadium green just arrived today from grailstatus :D and I'm still waiting for my iguanas from validity sneakers :smokin

(sneaker art my sister sketched for me :smokin )
Update:

Why I like the shoe?
"Casual appeal + top notch comfort = Roshe Run"

bump on my application. need two more +1's :D

Back
Top Bottom