ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

i think the creasing on the NRGs can be easily resolved with a simple wash in the washing machine. It's the waxed or starched coating that makes it change colors when creased. I'm gonna try it and see how it turns out

i think the creasing on the NRGs can be easily resolved with a simple wash in the washing machine. It's the waxed or starched coating that makes it change colors when creased. I'm gonna try it and see how it turns out
^^^ please share when you find out. Waiting to unds mine.

Not planning on copping the teals, not sure how I would wear them. The all-blacks should be here on thursday though
nthat.gif
Merry Christmas everyone!

i thought about doing the same but scared to **** them up. but i wore them in the rain and the front is all turning the same color. please share yhe result.

Yes please post after pictures...:nerd: At teh same time i'm kinda over the creasing...Just going to wear them and not give an F.

The creasing doesn't bother me. What's annoying is how the creases almost look like dirt and stains; to me at least.

Curious to see if washing them solves it

Woah, since when did the woven's come out on NDC? I thought these and the atomic's were set to release in February..

So do the wovens run small? I am a 9.5 in most nikes including the free run 2's that run kind of small... figure I should be good

I don't understand, why are these so hard to find? These aren't J's or anything like that..I understand every shoe has a following but I wouldn't think these be so difficult to find.

Sigh

I don't understand, why are these so hard to find? These aren't J's or anything like that..I understand every shoe has a following but I wouldn't think these be so difficult to find.
Sigh
These weren't mass produced. They were a random new model from Nike that hit Nordstrom Rack stores, and then people started scooping them up. Plus, before these recent releases, there wasn't a US release since July when the Dark Royals released.

Just removed gum off my Roshe soles using WD40! Took approx. 40 minutes. Covered gum regions with WD40 and left it on there for like 12 minutes then wiped with an old rag. I had some gum leftover so I did the process again twice after. Oh and the color of the sole is misleading because of the lighting and the WD40 is really greasy...

Last edited:
Just removed gum off my Roshes using WD40! Took approx. 40 minutes. Sprayed WD40 on the regions where gum is located then waited like 12 minutes and then wiped it off with a old rag. There was still gum leftover so I repeated the process twice. Color of sole is misleading because of lighting and the WD40 is very greasy on the shoe.

didn't get the black/red 11's this past weekend but saw these on the shelves. instacopped!

shoutout to my cuzzo CounterfeitHype for copping these for me, almost faked on them not getting them laugh.gifsmokin.gif

got 9 of the 10 OG colorways, all i need are mangos and im set. not really feeling the NRG's or the trails

didn't get the black/red 11's this past weekend but saw these on the shelves. instacopped!
shoutout to my cuzzo CounterfeitHype for copping these for me, almost faked on them not getting them laugh.gifsmokin.gif
got 9 of the 10 OG colorways, all i need are mangos and im set. not really feeling the NRG's or the trails
where did you get those at?

Back
Top Bottom