ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I have a few pairs of roshes and my girl always gave me **** for them, she called them over priced house slippers. LOL

until a couple of weeks ago we saw the polarized pink/grey ones at nike. I made her try them on and she instantly fell in love! haha

Anyways long story short, they didnt have her sizes and Ive been on the hunt for them ever since.

Was hoping one of the broshes might have some insight on where to pick one up?

I tried 21mercer, Nike at the grove, Nike running at South Coast. No luck.

Seems like size 5.5 are more elusive than then calypso 
I got my girlfriend hers on Ebay. He still has a 9 and 9.5 left. Not much help I know. Premier Boutique had them when they first came out as well.

forsure!! thanks for the help guys.

I really have to say, the ROSHE community is the best shoe community I've seen so far <3

Love how you guys are so quick to help one another.  Stay thirsty my friends.

I went to my local footaction here in Providence, RI. I was surprised to see Roshe Runs there, red, black, and iguanas. unfortuanately they didnt have any of the the 3 in my size so i asked them to look up the system and they found a pair of the red and black for me size 12 got both for $121 including shipping. when i was there they had a size 13 red roshe run on display if anybody out there looking for them 

Just saw these on instagram

Last edited:
I have a few pairs of roshes and my girl always gave me **** for them, she called them over priced house slippers. LOL

until a couple of weeks ago we saw the polarized pink/grey ones at nike. I made her try them on and she instantly fell in love! haha

Anyways long story short, they didnt have her sizes and Ive been on the hunt for them ever since.

Was hoping one of the broshes might have some insight on where to pick one up?

I tried 21mercer, Nike at the grove, Nike running at South Coast. No luck.

Seems like size 5.5 are more elusive than then calypso 
For a 5.5 Women's I have only seen them on NDC. Any retailer rarely wouldn't carry that size. Normally a 6 would be the smallest.
I'm a wmns 5 and it's really hard to find them in such a small size! I have 7 pairs of Roshe though, 6 of them bought in Asia (Ebay or internet websites or on site): South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, and only 1 in Europe: Germany.

Black camo looks sick and I'm not a fan of camo. The swoosh should've been flip-flopped for contrast though.

Footaction in Cerritos Mall just dropped the anthracites, black sails and iggys. There was a lot of people so I'm sure they are cleaned out by now. I just picked up the Iggys. I'm quite happy with them and I just copped the black wovens off of sneakerhead. 5 pairs so far and I can't wait for the summer to break them all out.

any restocks at bay area footactions beside the ones from last week? southland is out and eastridge only has the black/sail from 10.5, 11, and 11.5 left.

IE fam, Just called FA at the Galleria at Tyler (Riv, Ca). They just got a shipment in this afternoon), Size 11 iggys and 9.5 in black sails still available. Call for other sizes.

Pasadena's FA only got in the Iguana's, Santa Anita's FA got all three, and Punte Hills FA also got all three (but seems like their employees won't tolerate phone orders)

^sorry these are all SoCal specifically San Gabriel Valley locations

Last edited:
Anyone else not like the volt insoles for these roshes? They're too sticky. I always swap them out.

I love them. They do get less sticky after more wears. You go without it? I like to wear these without socks, and can;t imagine that being comfortable.

I love them. They do get less sticky after more wears. You go without it? I like to wear these without socks, and can;t imagine that being comfortable.

I swapped the roshe insoles with some free run insoles and I like it a lot better. I've never tried wearing them without socks and maybe that's the problem. The socks seem to stick like glue to the roshe insoles.

Hi I'm new to this and I was jw. What is a reasonable price to buy size 13 iguanas? I was gonna buy them on eBay for 120 but I was skeptical..

Back
Top Bottom