ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Registered on this forum just for his thread. Thanks to the broshe who posted the st. alfreds tip, my black sails are on the way. Wanted to pass it on that Lakewood FA got their restock this morning according to the sa.

how much did they charge you shipped? missed out on them

Any Cleveland area Broshes hear about the Nordstrom Rack opening up at Crocker Park? Anyone think they may have some Roshes left over in stock?

those that ordered from premier, did they ever send you email confirmation/tracking? they said they would but i havent gotten anything.

Registered on this forum just for his thread. Thanks to the broshe who posted the st. alfreds tip, my black sails are on the way. Wanted to pass it on that Lakewood FA got their restock this morning according to the sa.

Thanks man! Ran up there and no one was there, I scooped up my size 8, there was plenty. Just this super nice girl behind the register. She was telling me that FA already had a restock and that's probably why they only got this colorway this time and she said the hype is real at that store. Anyways, thanks again! My addiction is now up to 6 pairs and I'm probably done until/if those camo joints drop. I should probably get back to work lol

Last edited:
15 bucks for fed ex shipping to so cal from chicago (not sure if its flat rate). Update to Lakewood's restock - they only got the black sails today.
Are they gonna get the red or iguana colors? called this morning, got a worker that didnt respond so well... 

Does anyone find it incredibly obnoxious the way Nike is handling the re-release / Roshe in general? It's annoying, to me, that Nike knows the demand for the shoe, yet leaves "fans" of the shoe hanging around just wondering when there might be a clue about being able to simply order a pair without having to fight for it.

I own one pair of Iguana Roshe's and a pair of Trails… both of which I paid less than or equal to retail. Both of which I love. They're my favorite two pairs of shoes.

And although I'm dying to get my hands on another pair or two (mostly the blk/sail so I can wear them with anything), I'm not really that interested in paying more than retail for the shoe, nor am I interested in any of the woven or premium releases we've been strung along with.

Is it so much to ask of Nike to give the community a head's up when the re-release will be available at other retail outlets? NDC? Etc? Is this Nike's attempt at minimizing hype? "Cool" ambiguity? Or just because they can?

Btw, I'm not addressing this to simply complain. I'm curious what others think.

Last edited:
Any Cleveland area Broshes hear about the Nordstrom Rack opening up at Crocker Park? Anyone think they may have some Roshes left over in stock?
NR depleted all their stock of roshes last year and said they weren't going to carry them anymore.  you can check, but the last few times i went to NR, they didn't have any at all
those that ordered from premier, did they ever send you email confirmation/tracking? they said they would but i havent gotten anything.
yea, i got my tracking about an hour after i called in the order

Thanks man! Ran up there and no one was there, I scooped up my size 8, there was plenty. Just this super nice girl behind the register. She was telling me that FA already had a restock and that's probably why they only got this colorway this time and she said the hype is real at that store. Anyways, thanks again! My addiction is now up to 6 pairs and I'm probably done until/if those camo joints drop. I should probably get back to work lol
No worries!
Are they gonna get the red or iguana colors? called this morning, got a worker that didnt respond so well... 
I asked that too, the SA wasn't sure - she said another shipment may arrive this Thursday, next week, or never :tongue:

Does anyone find it incredibly obnoxious the way Nike is handling the re-release / Roshe in general? It's annoying, to me, that Nike knows the demand for the shoe, yet leaves "fans" of the shoe hanging around just wondering when there might be a clue about being able to simply order a pair without having to fight for it.

I own one pair of Iguana Roshe's and a pair of Trails… both of which I paid less than or equal to retail. Both of which I love. They're my favorite two pairs of shoes.

And although I'm dying to get my hands on another pair or two (mostly the blk/sail so I can wear them with anything), I'm not really that interested in paying more than retail for the shoe, nor am I interested in any of the woven or premium releases we've been strung along with.

Is it so much to ask of Nike to give the community a head's up when the re-release will be available at other retail outlets? NDC? Etc? Is this Nike's attempt at minimizing hype? "Cool" ambiguity? Or just because they can?

I hear you to a degree.  But remember Nike never could have dreamed how this shoe took off. It is similar to a free run or something, where they don't put it on a release calendar.  Through some digging we have found most of the colorways that are due to release in 2013 and a lot of early info about the shoe all the way back to the black wovens that you could pre order from Aloha has proven to be true.  These shoes will be released in the masses this year and there will be more colorways than we could have ever imagined.  Keep your eye on this thread for news and info. 

i honestly like that there's no official release dates (for the most part) for roshes.  helps out the people putting in the legwork and those doing the research

I feel you. At least for 2012. So many blogs and websites were talking about so many releases and it was so hard to actually find them, and to know where and when! I'm a girl, and couldn't have exact info on the digi camo pack last summer, then the premium pack in September... And then, you can see some pairs popping up each months here and there...

I just think they could care less about roshe. I'm sure they are fully aware of the hype behind the shoe that's why they chose to re-release some of the OGs but they're more focused on technology driven shoes such as the flyknit, flywire, and engineered mesh because that's where they make money from endorsement and advertising. 

Those mangos are hot, are they ever coming to the U.S?

Please re-read the previous pages. It's not that hard to lurk a little more back, but there are no plans for an American release. Like a person said, there is a similar colorway (soft grey/etc) that we've seen from scans.

look like squadron greens with a filter to me. rakuten never had brown premiums. if we are thinking about the same ones for the pre-order, they were actually the squadron greens. the style code of the "brown" wovens on rakuten matched the style code of the squadrons

Thanks for clarifying. They looked brown in the pic. The brown premiums from Rakuten I was referring to were the black tea/brown colorway.

Back
Top Bottom