ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

for those who purchased, which lace did you guys buy for the black, reds, and/or iguanas.

its tough to tell what the laces look like since they're not actually pictured

Primitive just had a shipment for roshes. I just called them and was able to pick up black sail and iguana. sizes are limited!

[font=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]They close in an hour so hop on it! Lines are very busy so keep trying if it doesn't go through the first time![/font]

Most people clean them by taking out the insoles and laces and putting the shoes inside a pillowcase and then throwing them into the washing machine

just picked up my iguana and sport red order from FA serramonte. I asked about the black sails and they didn't have my size 10. they did have a 9.5 that I copped. they said they just got a shipment today so call them if you're still trying to cop. I don't know what sizes they have tho. good luck

sweesher,you can order from FA ?? I've been lookin for iguanas and sports red in size 9.5 and no luck.

Most people clean them by taking out the insoles and laces and putting the shoes inside a pillowcase and then throwing them into the washing machine

really need to try this on my knicks and cyber.

Does it work on woven too?

looks like its gone....

that was my size too. 
sick.gif

hopefully im not breaking any rules here but dont get me wrong i am a huge roshe fan, i have have 10 pairs and going strong but quick question. does anyone have a pair of flyknits as well? i want to know from people who have both pairs from this forum because i know theres a lot of hype around it especially being retail at $150. are they more comfy than the roshes because the roshes to me are the most comfortable pair of shoe i ever put on. is it even worth owning atleast 1 pair?

i own 14 pairs of roshes and 2 flyknits trainers. that tells you a lot already. one pair of the FK i use to run and the other still ds. now my roshes get worn daily. comfort wise the roshes. performance wise FKs. but definately worth having a pair.

i own 14 pairs of roshes and 2 flyknits trainers. that tells you a lot already. one pair of the FK i use to run and the other still ds. now my roshes get worn daily. comfort wise the roshes. performance wise FKs. but definately worth having a pair.
thanks for the insight bro. i beat my roshes as well cuz they so comfy my knee doesnt hurt after walking for a long time vice me walking in a pair of vans or jays for example. def have to try to find some FK under retail then. they 

fit TTS?

thanks for the insight bro. i beat my roshes as well cuz they so comfy my knee doesnt hurt after walking for a long time vice me walking in a pair of vans or jays for example. def have to try to find some FK under retail then. they 
fit TTS?

yes stay TTS or else they will look big because the front opens out a bit. i made that mistake with my first pair. comfort wise they come right after roshes.

Black and Teal Wovens are up on Zappos, FSR for both.

Sorry if I'm late, :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom