ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Was able to BIN on a Cybers for retail+shipping which was basically tax in CA, now all I need are the Tiffanys, Siren Reds, Sprites, and Ice Blues!

I can understand that, too. It's fun to hunt. But when you don't have time to necessarily hunt or the cash to drop $150+ on a pair of $70 shoes, it's not as fun. 

I'm not even looking for exclusive pairs or premium releases, I just want another pair that's black! :smile:

Not doubting the community at all. This thread is awesome and the real contributors are much appreciated. I'm just annoyed at Nike for the ambiguity around the re-release of the true Roshe Run with original mesh, etc. Purely because it's such an amazing shoe.

Also +1 to everyone posting disclaimers about not supporting these internet resellers who are snatching up multiple pairs and profiting off their good luck. Don't feed the beast, people.

pretty much. i've been able to find my roshes through this thread, and theres a lot more helpful folks here. team roshe or not, i appreciate all the contributions and helping all the new folks (even if they're supposed to refer to the first page or look a few pages back :lol:). i too actually enjoy the hunt a little.

just curious guys,how do you guys clean your roshes?

ive only used mine a few times, but the magic erasers (mr. clean or wal mart brand) are helpful for the midsole scuffs.

Last edited:
Hey everyone the footaction from the mall I visited today still had iguanas in stock only sz 10.5, if anyone wants the number just dm me. Looking out for some people who missed out when they came out.

Last edited:
pretty much. i've been able to find my roshes through this thread, and theres a lot more helpful folks here. team roshe or not, i appreciate all the contributions and helping all the new folks (even if they're supposed to refer to the first page or look a few pages back
laugh.gif
). i too actually enjoy the hunt a little.
ive only used mine a few times, but the magic erasers (mr. clean or wal mart brand) are helpful for the midsole scuffs.
+1 on the magic eraser!

I use this on all my kicks... works on all white parts of the shoe even leather. I had worn my Jordan cement iv's like 20 times and they still look deadstock with a few strokes of the old magic eraser. I found some generic ones at dollar general that work too but the originals have a little more kicks to em. Just wet the area a little and scrub! This will work great on the Roshes!

ordered my 1st pairs of roshe runs today from Primitive out here in cali...can't wait to see what all the fuss is about
wink.gif

btw, they do phone orders, but imma pick them up since my job is nearby

thanks everyone and billyhoe for the information on the magic eraser.Bout to grab some magic erasers tomorrow.

Socal Folks: both Baldwin Hills & Fox Hills FAs received their restocks today. I called Baldwin Hills at 2pm & the sales associate confirmed receiving a full size run of the Sails. Unfortunately, this was the only color they got. Went to Fox Hills & the associates there opened their shipment boxes only after I asked about them. They got both the Sails & Iguanas in full size runs so I copped both in a 9.

Accidently submitted my last post twice so I'm editing this to say sorry. :rolleyes

Last edited:
FootActions are looking like they are going to carry the three (Iguana, Red, Black) colorways almost all the time. Since the initial release, my store has restocked every week in all three colors. PLEASE PLEASE do not pay more than retail because these are still out there and it will be one fun to stick it to all the resellers.

I wish all the FA stores here in san diego didn't close down...I wonder why they closed down.the closest one near me is like 45 miles away which is in carlsbad.

^ xtianp - I feel you but what about the people that don't have any FootActions in their state? Do we have any concrete evidence that they might show up on their website? Not trying to whine, just getting really anxious.

Just started following the Instagram page! Fantastic shots of Roshes. Considering grabbing the reds after seeing the pics haha

Just be patient guys, it is only a matter of time. You'll see the market get flooded with roshes and everyone will be able to cop their pairs. Let the resellers eat one.

Back
Top Bottom