ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

My girl got me the sport red from amazon yesterday for early vday gift . Shout out to luong for the heads up!
Now ill have the 3 Og colors
pimp.gif

SneakerRx is a legit seller on amazon right? Lol
Well even if they are not you don't have to worry. Amazon will protect you if anything happens. Don't worry though I've seen SneakerRx on Amazon before so I don't think they are a scam or anything. Its better to buy through amazon than their website 

Uhm there's a size 5.5 tropical twists being sold on eBay by tad-japan, $125 shipped, but you can message the seller if he/she be willing to lower the price.
Thanks I got it! Wouldn't lower price though. $35 shipping is stupid.
If you see this size table where you bought them on Ebay, there's a good chance you'll get a size 6. That's what happened to me. I ordered a 5.5 and I get a 6. They just look at this, and see that a *** 23 is a 5.5, but for Nike, a JAP23 is a 6!

Ever since the restocks. This thread has been on point with information.

this thread has always been on point!!! the world just caught on.

gtfan712 your teasing me with the liquid limes. i need those. i wish i can fit into a small size. my fav of the womens cw.

this thread has always been on point!!! the world just caught on.

gtfan712 your teasing me with the liquid limes. i need those. i wish i can fit into a small size. my fav of the womens cw.
I still haven't found a pair for myself. Found them available for a decent price, so I snagged them for the lady. Since it's an Asia-exclusive, anything above a Women's 9 is extremely hard to come across. The smallest I could manage would be a 9.5.

Good thing i woke up early to pick up my Reds from Amazon. Those got wiped out real fast. Thanks for info guys.

Guys, just a heads up on Sneakerhead.com , don't expect these anytime soon if you live on east coast. I ordered a pair of KD IV's from them last year and took a little over 3 weeks. YES 3 WEEKS... not sure if that was a one time thing but I have had other say the same thing. Good luck to all those still looking! 

Got iguana's from sneakerhead while in class, got a 10 5. Since its my first pair I'm praying they fit, I got my normal size, thinking I should've .5'd up with my wide feet..

Got iguana's from sneakerhead while in class, got a 10 5. Since its my first pair I'm praying they fit, I got my normal size, thinking I should've .5'd up with my wide feet..

i got wide feet man, true size is koo with the OG colorways, that mesh makes the shoe wide feet friendly.

Snatched up a pair of Speed Yellows off eBay.  Always wanted that pair, but for some reason I felt I could wait on them.  Not gonna make that mistake this time around.  Cost me to miss out on the Stadium Greens and Knicks last year, lol.

Last edited:
Snatched up a pair of Speed Yellows off eBay.  Always wanted that pair, but for some reason I felt I could wait on them.  Not gonna make that mistake this time around.  Cost me to miss out on the Stadium Greens and Knicks last year, lol.

THIS. on the search for Stadiums and Speed yellows now...

Heads up sneakerhead oversold on the iguanas this am so some people may get a call. They are supposed to get a restock next Friday though so no sweat plenty to go around.

man im surprised at all the attention the roshes are getting the 2nd time around they releasing but then again the hype has been building so I guess its expected..im just glad I copped most of the og cws the first time they dropped cuz ppl out there going crazy for these right now and I probably wouldve lost out...congrats to those who were able to tho I was gonna try to re up on the reds but my sz 8 was gone quick

Back
Top Bottom