ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn need to try to locate a pair of sport reds on the restock. So far no luck from phone ordering from the boutiques that get a restock of them

Hey, I'm new af to this whole site, but I've been looking for some roshe's for a while now, any help?

P.s. sorry if this is the wrong thread or place to ask this! If so can someone direct me to where I can get help?? Thanks!

I just want all 3 pairs of the original Roshes... Any word if Zappos is still gonna end up selling them? All they have right now are the wovens and trails and I hope those aren't the Roshes they were suppose to sell.

Last edited:
I just want all 3 pairs of the original Roshes... Any word if Zappos is still gonna end up selling them? All they have right now are the wovens and trails and I hope those aren't the Roshes they were suppose to sell.

They were supposed to get them the end of this month but got pushed back to the end of Feb. FA is also supposedly to have them up on their site around the same time. Just keep up with this thread if you want to cop because shops get restock weekly. 

Last edited:

I just finished speaking with a Zappos representative and when i have him the SKU's to the shoes, he said he had no idea whether they were going to get the shoes anymore. He said they may or may not and that he has no more information on the shoe besides that.

They were supposed to get them the end of this month but got pushed back to the end of Feb. FA is also supposedly to have them up on their site around the same time. Just keep up with this thread if you want to cop because shops get restock weekly. 
Will do brotha. I am not paying more than retail for those roshes.

So many shoes coming out in February.. I'm gonna be broke.

Last edited:

From my sneaker group.

Costco joke wasn't funny the first time, the time someone fell for it, or the second and third time. Might get more laughs on ISS.

Late reply to whoever asked where I got my 5x pairs and 3 ordered: Footaction.

To all my fellow broshes in Manila... just got word from a Nike rep that the 3 OG colorways will be hitting Manila this summer (March/April '13) 

Oh your a cool guy. These dont even have an insole d**k.

You mad? From the last picture it looks like it does actually have an insole...

Save your nonsense for the JB thread.

Anyways, has anyone received any confirmation or tracking for the amazon orders?

Back
Top Bottom