ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Someone on this board hooked me up with mine from a YCMC back in August for $50.  These things sat at some stores back in the summer.  
word i got lucky on dr jays last summer for around $50, too, on some random restock.  one pair size 11

Some custom blackouts I made to give the team a look at how they may turn out. These soles were spray painted and flex with it very well. Already two days of daily wear and no peeling/cracking/chipping. I will have a how-to soon, but if you can wait.. iD should have this option available in the future! Any feedback, good or bad is appreciated.

That looks dope! What paint did you use???

I'm a roshe fan as much as the next guy, but does anyone actually like those women's wovens? Not my taste at all haha

wow trop twist is that sougth after now? thats laughable, bought my pair from a factory store for $40

put black laces in them from my second pair of sirens but havnt decided if I want to paint the swoosh too

wow trop twist is that sougth after now? thats laughable, bought my pair from a factory store for $40

put black laces in them from my second pair of sirens but havnt decided if I want to paint the swoosh too

i bought a pair for a nike outlet for a fellow member & i think they were $60 :lol: :wow: @ $120

Last edited:
can't they just restock the siren reds already
ohwell.gif
 never released in my state initially and most spots were cleaned out on the west coast before I could even get a order in

Reds and blacks left at shiekh valley fair in the Bay Area. Saw a size 10 of black sails on display but not sure what sizes are available

The problem I have is with the resellers that lurk this thread and buy multiple pairs using information fellow members give out to aid others into purchasing the shoes. I try to contribute to this thread so that others who are not able to find a pair who actually want a pair can get them, not so that I can help some reseller make money. 

The problem I have is with the resellers that lurk this thread and buy multiple pairs using information fellow members give out to aid others into purchasing the shoes. I try to contribute to this thread so that others who are not able to find a pair who actually want a pair can get them, not so that I can help some reseller make money. 

this is what most have an issue with..using info shared for others to cop for personal use to turn a profit & gouge the same people

^ yawpp cant disagree with you on that, i give out information so some people can get their shoes and rock them.

Did anyone else's shipment from Amazon/SneakerRx get put back by a "adverse weather conditions" in California? My shipping package is on halt and no word on when its gonna leave the UPS facility

so glad SH is in SoCal... last week, i made two separate orders (1 OG Black Sail, 1 All-Black Woven) for my co-workers, and each order was here in Vegas by the NEXT DAY. no tax, free shipping, and my co-workers finally get to experience Roshes first-hand (err, foot :nerd:). props to the people at SneakerHead--they're doin it right over there.

I ordered the gf the blue glows from sneakerhead. UPS just dropped them off here at work and after opening the box to take a quick look, I now want a pair for myself. :\ I would need a 10.5/11 in womens tho

so glad SH is in SoCal... last week, i made two separate orders (1 OG Black Sail, 1 All-Black Woven) for my co-workers, and each order was here in Vegas by the NEXT DAY. no tax, free shipping, and my co-workers finally get to experience Roshes first-hand (err, foot
nerd.gif
). props to the people at SneakerHead--they're doin it right over there.
How'd you get no tax? Was it because you got it sent to NV?

this is what most have an issue with..using info shared for others to cop for personal use to turn a profit & gouge the same people

PREACH ColdCity. It's like...people aren't even putting any hard work in to reselling. just waiting for info to drop online and then heading out. if theyre out there doing their thing making connects and really pushing a hustle then do your thing. But it's ridiculous people pushing these for a $20 profit. :smh:

SMH at some of ya'll giving props to resellers like they're capitalist geniuses.

The inefficiency of their "business model" is laughable at best. 

Where would you guys recommend me looking in Toronto?? I'm checking for a friend.

I'm trying to find black/sails.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom