ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

JOINING TEAM ROSHE!!

Size 13

The reason i love THE Roshe Run shoe is simply because its lightweight / breathable, comfortable (the sole is thick and is made with great quality), and most importantly because its so affordable!!!! Not only are they great to work out in because it feels like you are wearing clouds on your feet, but they also have enough style to wear just casually with jeans, shorts, or pretty much anything. I've been in the shoe collecting business for awhile now, mostly with jordans and other nike shoes like dunks and foamposites.. but once i bought my first pair ( the speed yellows ) i became an addict. Instantly buying reds and stadium greens. sadly i wanted the sport reds so bad i went with a size 14 and couldn't pull them off so i had to get rid of them.. since then iv been on the look out for the OG color ways in my size. Size 13 is kind of hard to come by in these now :frown: hopefully you guys can help me out!!!

thanks for your time!

http://s23.beta.photobucket.com/use...shot2013-02-01at122156AM_zpsb598e5a9.png.html

Had some fun painting my mango tonight!

Trying to get a spot in TeamRoshe! I'm from Rosemead (626) with size shoe of 10.5 (12 in women's), not gonna lie first roshes i saw were the mango ones at the gym one day and i thought roshes were ugly in general up until i saw red sails at niketown and tried them on. god damn it felt like heaven on feet haha so yah after i copped that pair, i slowly collected since it's hard to purchase multiple shoes when you're a broke college student. i mean not really sure what else i can say, the style of the shoe itself is basic so i dig that on top of the comfort. If i get on the team then great, will do my best to inform the team on restocks and such around the area. here's a current picture of my collection, although i'm missing the tiffany's which i was able to cop at retail price craigslist (will update eventually)

Squadrons, tarps, and total crimsons are fireee. Too bad I'm broke.... Lol, looked thru the thread and didn't come across a release date. Need to save money with the quickness. Will the new cw's be releasing on NDC or in shops (FA, Shiekh, etc)? Doubt boutiques will get them but idk. Always appreciate the help!

I'm trying to become a Team Roshe Member, I've been on NT since 2006 with my old account eightandyeight, which got locked down when NT switched servers, soI created a new NT username just to start fresh. I am an avid collector of running shoes, ranging from Air Max's to free's to footscapes and now Roshe's. I've known about Roshe's since last year, but I was never able to get a pair, and I also can't wear them for work (I work for Finish Line, we don't sell them lol), I finally was able to get a pair with a help of a close friend and a Team Roshe member. He crossed me over to the Roshe side and made me a broshe lol. These shoes are one of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes that I believe Nike has ever created, also the comfort is a plus! I'm very knowledgable about Nike and their technology, being in footwear retail for so long, I can help bring my knowledge to the Team Roshe table. I've been collecting Roshe's since mid December '12 now, its been about a month and a half and I'm just plain addicted, its crazy. Hopefully I can get a spot and help bring more Roshe's into other peoples lives!

I'm an 8.5 mens and 9.5/10 womens, located in Orange County!

Last edited:
+1 from roshe member #68 great read and i hope you can make it to the Roshe Dark Side!
I'm trying to become a Team Roshe Member, I've been on NT since 2006 with my old account eightandyeight, which got locked down when NT switched servers, soI created a new NT username just to start fresh. I am an avid collector of running shoes, ranging from Air Max's to free's to footscapes and now Roshe's. I've known about Roshe's since last year, but I was never able to get a pair, and I also can't wear them for work (I work for Finish Line, we don't sell them lol), I finally was able to get a pair with a help of a close friend and a Team Roshe member. He crossed me over to the Roshe side and made me a broshe lol. These shoes are one of the most aesthetically pleasing shoes that I believe Nike has ever created, also the comfort is a plus! I'm very knowledgable about Nike and their technology, being in footwear retail for so long, I can help bring my knowledge to the Team Roshe table. I've been collecting Roshe's since mid December '12 now, its been about a month and a half and I'm just plain addicted, its crazy. Hopefully I can get a spot and help bring more Roshe's into other peoples lives!

I'm an 8.5 mens and 9.5/10 womens, located in Orange County!

I'd like to be added to Team Roshe if you guys will have me, I'm a size 10.5, and from Houston, Texas

I was skeptical at first due to how thick the heel of the midsole was, but that completely went away as soon as I put them on. They are by far the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. I would say when I think about what shoe I should wear for the day I always look at my roshes first. Other shoes just don't feel as comfortable after wearing these and the mesh makes it the most forgiving shoe I've worn considering my extra wide feet. I'm a huge fan of the insole as well since makes me feel like I'm wearing slides/sandals and the way its cut makes bending the foot feel very natural. When they first came out I got the Calypsos, which I wore everyday until they were completely flat, so I ended up donating them. Then my second pair was the Iguanas which I was lucky enough to find at Nordstrom Rack before people started reporting seeing them there. I still can't believe my blind luck on those. I wear these almost everyday now as they seem to almost go with everything. Now this is my collection of Roshes and I alternate between them while pretty much all my other shoes collect dust haha. Everyone thats given me a compliment on my roshes I tell them about them and how comfortable they are. Now I've got 4 family members wearing em and I'm still trying to get more of them on em since a lot of them could use the added comfort for walking shoes or working shoes.

What interested me initially about the shoe was its simplicity, the way the insole is designed, the flexible mesh upper, and the shorter laces. The price point is also the most reasonable of any shoe I have ever collected. I actually feel like I'm getting bang for my buck as opposed to the bulk of nike shoes that are coming out nowadays. The shorter lacing makes lace swapping and adjustments easy.

What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out of these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well. Still have to post pics of her heat.

Last edited:
I need sz 9.5 Nike Roshe "Mango." Does anybody know the name of the Japanese website that had them for sale?

I need sz 9.5 Nike Roshe "Mango." Does anybody know the name of the Japanese website that had them for sale?
rakuten did have them but i don't think they have anymore. a lot of people go to tmall and use frugirls to get their pairs

What up Broshe fam. I am officially applying for a possible spot on the TeamRoshe roster. I got my first pair early on last year (Black Sails) when Sheikh first released them and from that point on I was hooked. What I loved from the get go was the comfort as we all know. Everyone says it feels like walking on pillows or on clouds. Its true. Truth be told, I love my Roshes because I can actually wear them for an entire day and not think to myself, "I can't wait to get out if these" compared to my other kicks. What I also love about them is how good they look regardless of what you wear. Whether its jeans, shorts, socks/sockless, plain and simple THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING. Til this day, My sails still get the most wear. I guess its because it was my first pair. That's probably why its my favorite color way. Through this thread and through this community of ours, I have been able to find info on pairs that I was missing, pairs for me to double up on and pairs which I have recently picked up to add to my collection. That's what I love about this community, the selfless nature of being able to seek out information and being able to share it with other people with the same passion/interest. I know a couple people I've been able to assist here and there whether it may be through the thread or via PMs. And I'm sure there's gonna be times ill be in need of assistance as well. Only OG Pairs Im missing are the Calypsos and the Easters. I'm not gonna lie, I slept on the Calypsos when they first came out and the Easters as well and I definitely regret it. The positive in me tells me eventually ill be able to find them. Hopefully with someones help Iol.

Lee Size 9.5
Rancho Cucamonga, Ca

By the way, my girls a Roshe fanatic too with a nice looking collection as well.
why didn't you just edit your original post?

Pretty much every Shiekh's and Shoe Palace in Las Vegas still has all 3 of the OG CW's.

I've been running around buying all the size 9's I can find, :lol:.

To keep, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
glad that everyone's getting the pairs they want. only losers here are the resellers. great sign considering they still haven't re-released online at zappos and footaction. hopefully this causes the price to drop even lower 

Back
Top Bottom