ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lol. May 2012 bro. And that colorway was the of the first women's release. 
hahahaha.............my bad. I was too excited as I missed out on the Sport Reds. 

Will read properly NEXT TIME!!................Thanks 

It's German, Danish sites end with '.dk', anyway looks great, too bad the women CWs are not more than a 9.5 wmns size, love the black/white one!

The prices are high compared to US, but these are normal prices in Europe, actually you often see Roshes retail here for about 150$ plus.

I'll send the site a mail, will keep you guys updated with any news on the pre-orders! 

Here you go buddy!......................Its on the Nike UK site. Says a May release and the Swoosh is white.
http://www.nike.com/gb/en_gb/c/sportswear/stories/2012/06/nike-roshe

May is correct...

2012 though. That's the women's red/white which was on NDC before the hype train started rolling. If it helps ease the pain, there's a Men's drop with the exact same color blocking but replace "Blue Hero" with Challenge Red. Squadrons are hot but those are straight sex.

On a side note, my suggestion is to go ahead & cop if an OG color is within your reach. I started with Roshes late 2011 when they were a blip on the radar. No one knew about em so I figured I'd take my sweet time getting pairs. Certain colors never dropped through Nike DTC so I passed. Big mistake. Cybers sat FOREVER on NDC and now I'm at the whims of resellers (I honestly would pay reseller price for Sirens in a 14 though). Nothing stings like being willing to pay over retail but the item isn't available, when you could've had it in your hands already in the first place.

I passed on Banned 1's for $120 - I'm an expert at the feeling lol

Last edited:

These would look great with some red pants.

[emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji][emoji]128070[/emoji] Truth...
i know imma have to dish it out for the Calyps. Had a chance to cop the white and blue samples ('Easters'?) a couple months back but it was killing me to pay $100 when I had the opportunity multiple times to cop for whatever it was ($40-$60ish) at the factory outlets. Same story with the Cybers and iggys at the Rack...

May is correct...

2012 though. That's the women's red/white which was on NDC before the hype train started rolling. If it helps ease the pain, there's a Men's drop with the exact same color blocking but replace "Blue Hero" with Challenge Red. Squadrons are hot but those are straight sex.

On a side note, my suggestion is to go ahead & cop if an OG color is within your reach. I started with Roshes late 2011 when they were a blip on the radar. No one knew about em so I figured I'd take my sweet time getting pairs. Certain colors never dropped through Nike DTC so I passed. Big mistake. Cybers sat FOREVER on NDC and now I'm at the whims of resellers (I honestly would pay reseller price for Sirens in a 14 though). Nothing stings like being willing to pay over retail but the item isn't available, when you could've had it in your hands already in the first place.

I passed on Banned 1's for $120 - I'm an expert at the feeling lol
Isn't there also a team red/sail set to come out the same time as the blue hero/sail?

Isn't there also a team red/sail set to come out the same time as the blue hero/sail?

Yes, sir. I'm not usually a fan of Team Red cause it's basically Maroon but not deep/dark enough. It's hard to pass at Swoosh price though so I'll give em a whirl. I haven't seen the photos but just like Faux Mango is dropping there may be Faux Siren also. Black/Total Crimson would skew more towards a black/pink though. We'll see soon enough though.

Yes, sir. I'm not usually a fan of Team Red cause it's basically Maroon but not deep/dark enough. It's hard to pass at Swoosh price though so I'll give em a whirl. I haven't seen the photos but just like Faux Mango is dropping there may be Faux Siren also. Black/Total Crimson would skew more towards a black/pink though. We'll see soon enough though.
Niceee. Team red is close to my college colors so it will most likely be on the list. 

Shout out to all the broshe's that were at the Premier Boutique grand opening. I was able to get my Sport Red's and copped Sails for two of my homeys. There were about 25-30 people in line before they opened and mostly everyone were there for Roshe's. Didn't get a chance to talk to people but I was out there wearing Space Jam dunks. 

Shout out to all the broshe's that were at the Premier Boutique grand opening. I was able to get my Sport Red's and copped Sails for two of my homeys. There were about 25-30 people in line before they opened and mostly everyone were there for Roshe's. Didn't get a chance to talk to people but I was out there wearing Space Jam dunks. 
Its amazing how jordan retros , kds and all other shoes were dropping but the main attraction was roshes haha. These shoes are like crack now everyone needs to get haha

Its amazing how jordan retros , kds and all other shoes were dropping but the main attraction was roshes haha. These shoes are like crack now everyone needs to get haha
a guy at shiekh store asked me whats with you and all the asian people tryna get roshe. he prolly doesnt know how comy it is and simple.

Some of those two tones are dope, but wish both panels had the contrasting color...since I'm new, thought Id share my collection, still a work in progress so if anyone has leads on sirens, mangos, calypsos and the Asia premes in size 11.5 or 12, plz LMK.

Some of those two tones are dope, but wish both panels had the contrasting color...since I'm new, thought Id share my collection, still a work in progress so if anyone has leads on sirens, mangos, calypsos and the Asia premes in size 11.5 or 12, plz LMK.
Dope Collections !

Shieks at Arden mall in sacramento and the down town Westfield all has all three og pairs. Just a heads up. Got the sails and iguanas this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom