ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I saw Black/Sails, Sport Reds, and Iguanas at my local FootAction a couple weeks back. I didn't have any money on me and I figured they'd still be there by the time I decided to come back, so I passed. Bad idea. I went back today and they were basically gone. The Iguanas weren't on display anymore and the girl I was talking to told me they only had sizes 11 and up in the Black/Sails and the Sport Reds. I needed a 10.5...
ohwell.gif
 I tried on the 11s, but they were WAY too long. I've learned my lesson; next time I see these they WILL be copped instantly. I guess my Cybers will have to do for now 
happy.gif

I saw Black/Sails, Sport Reds, and Iguanas at my local FootAction a couple weeks back. I didn't have any money on me and I figured they'd still be there by the time I decided to come back, so I passed. Bad idea. I went back today and they were basically gone. The Iguanas weren't on display anymore and the girl I was talking to told me they only had sizes 11 and up in the Black/Sails and the Sport Reds. I needed a 10.5...
ohwell.gif
 I tried on the 11s, but they were WAY too long. I've learned my lesson; next time I see these they WILL be copped instantly. I guess my Cybers will have to do for now 
happy.gif
Kudos to you for not swooping up the sizes that aren't yours and trying to make a couple dollars off them, like our pal Chux n Dunx in here...

Extra Roshe's that you bought to flip that prevented other people from adding them to their personal collections. If they tell you the site, that means that they just helped you find them...

It's people like you that make it hard for others to grab this beautiful simple shoe for retail.. And you have the nerve to come in here while everyone is trying to help each other grab it for retail for their own collection, get information from this forum and flip it back for a profit.. You're scum.. ****

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."

If I didn't buy the extra Roshe's, another person would have and flipped it. And most of these resellers aren't even into the shoes; I am.

The way I see it, it's better to buy it off me with 150+ feedback and great customer service/communication with fast shipping than a random reseller.

Thanks to this thread I was able to cop some Iguanas for me and some black sails for my homie. Tryna bring roshes to the midwest
grin.gif

Gotta shout out to JDilla14 for the heads up with KicksLA! I was gonna try my luck at Premiere Boutique, but kicksLA was open sooner and I they had what I was looking for 
happy.gif

P.s. I've got a quick question, how do they usually fit? I went a half a size up (bought a 12, usually wear 11.5)

If I didn't buy the extra Roshe's, another person would have and flipped it. And most of these resellers aren't even into the shoes; I am.

The way I see it, it's better to buy it off me with 150+ feedback and great customer service/communication with fast shipping than a random reseller.
dude what are you still doin here?..you know half of these people in here don't wanna hear your shananigans.just let it be.you got your money,the buyer got his shoes.both company happy.end of story.

next topic please....

Last edited:
Thanks to this thread I was able to cop some Iguanas for me and some black sails for my homie. Tryna bring roshes to the midwest
grin.gif

Gotta shout out to JDilla14 for the heads up with KicksLA! I was gonna try my luck at Premiere Boutique, but kicksLA was open sooner and I they had what I was looking for 
happy.gif

P.s. I've got a quick question, how do they usually fit? I went a half a size up (bought a 12, usually wear 11.5)
No problem g, just trying to help out others as they have helped me. And you will be fine the half size truly does not matter I have a sz 10 in the cybers and got a 10.5 in the sport reds barely any difference. 

MIDWEST STAND UP

Last edited:

Everyone's a reseller, whether it's retail or rape. You're the reseller that asks for help at retail prices, but flips for rape prices. In this case, we hate the player that's playing the game. You just give off a bad vibe to a group of people trying to help each other out. Just don't expect any help if you're going to play that way.

Thanks SuhSquad. I wouldn't wanna screw anyone over. I know the feeling of missing out on kicks too well to put that on a fellow NT-er. I actually went back to that same FootAction and asked for a stock locate. They found me a pair of Black/Sails. I guess the girl I dealt with before just didn't try hard enough haha. I called another FootAction in Jersey about an hour away from me for the hell of it, and apparently they have all three in a good range of sizes. Sucks that they don't do phone orders. I'd go back to my local store, but it's starting to snow and I'm not trying to make that trip. Maybe next time...

Last edited:
i got a question hopefully you guys could help me out, how can you tell if the item in frugirls is authentic or not ? thanks.

FYI I Just returned sport reds in 11 at premier boutique. I'm a 10.5 but couldn't settle for an 11. I'd rather wait on zappos or shiekh.

If ur in the north jersey area, I still saw the sails and sport reds on display at the footaction in garden state plaza. The sails were a size 11 on display and the sport reds were a size 12.. So I assume those were the smallest sizes they had

ohwell.gif

happy.gif

you could have tried to stock locate it. there probably are pairs somewhere in your size still up for grabs.

Al
Already did bro, it does say authentic roshe but i dont know if i should believe it or not
You may not want to hear this but that's the biggest con buying something from overseas. You have to just take a risk and hope they're legit. If they turn out fake there really is nothing you can do considering its not worth the money. I'm not talking specifically about Roshes just in general.

For what it's worth, I haven't seen any fake primos so far. A few people have bought them at a steal price. Assume the best and just take the risk.

Of course try contacting the retailer first but in my experience a lot of these sellers are slow to reply. Good luck though

heres a comparison pic of bright mango vs total crimson. the new "mangos" are actually total crimson so more of a dark orange

You may not want to hear this but that's the biggest con buying something from overseas. You have to just take a risk and hope they're legit. If they turn out fake there really is nothing you can do considering its not worth the money. I'm not talking specifically about Roshes just in general.

For what it's worth, I haven't seen any fake primos so far. A few people have bought them at a steal price. Assume the best and just take the risk.

Of course try contacting the retailer first but in my experience a lot of these sellers are slow to reply. Good luck though

Their 10 less than retail so im thinking that theyre probably fake.

you could have tried to stock locate it. there probably are pairs somewhere in your size still up for grabs.
Yeah, I tried, but the salesperson I dealt with the first time said there were none available. 
mean.gif
 I ended up coming back a few hours later because I had time to kill and I was in the area. They helped me find a pair of the Black/Sails, but no luck with the Sport Reds. They should be coming in sometime next week. 
happy.gif

For all my North Jersey heads, FootAction at GSP has the Black/Sails in an 11 and a few other sizes and the Sport Reds in a 13 only (that's what the guy told me). Like I said before, I called another Jersey location (I think it was Eatontown) and they said they had plenty of 10.5s in all three colorways. I'm not sure about other sizes, but it's worth a shot. I won't be able to make it to a FootAction until next weekend, so hopefully some of you Broshes can capitalize on the opportunity. 

YOU HAVE LIKE 2 POSTS!!!!

WE DON'T JUST TAKE ANYONE 
mean.gif

:smile:
Your an idiot... dude just wants to be a member. Maybe he has three times the Roshes you do. Maybe his sneaker collection and knowledge dwarfs yours. Team Roshe should kick you out for such a stupid comment. Way to represent, idiot. You have a little over a 100 posts and you think your a vet, please. Then you call out people for giving bad vibes. I am sure Team Roshe is so proud.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom