ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

jso aside from all the restocks and complaints on not getting their roshes for $50.. Im just waiting on those mangos v2 
nthat.gif

anyone know where I can scoop up some woman roshes? trynna get my girlfriend on the team for valentines day~ she's a size 6 so it's pretty hard finding her one that fits. any help is much appreciated

anyone know where I can scoop up some woman roshes? trynna get my girlfriend on the team for valentines day~ she's a size 6 so it's pretty hard finding her one that fits. any help is much appreciated
which cw were you interested in? zappos nike finishline all have some

paid retail and couldnt be happier.. finally got the og black.. might pick iguanas up down the road

Do you guys know if the OG restock will touch Canada?
You know anyone in the US to ship to ? Also you have a Canadian credit card? You can buy on zappos and ship to the us then get them form that person. Thats what i did. Retail here is $90 anyways before tax so its gonna be the same or cheaper in the end. 

I guess for future reference for anyone in here who isnt in the US. Zappos Rep told me they can take international credit cards but you can only ship in the United States. This is the format to enter your billing adress.

Name: Your name
Address line 1: The street address
Address line continued: City, State (if applicable), Zip Code
City: Enter your country
State: Enter "AA" from drop down box
Zip: Enter "99999"

Enter it exactly as seen above (without the quotation marks of course) so that when it is porcessed they can see all your billing info. Enter your US shipping info like normal and voila! 

Disclaimer: This may have been known but few asked so i thought i would share. Hope this helps some

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on some black/anthracites...you can't beat retail. I guess unless you want to piss off some zappos people and repeatedly call then you may get them for 50 :smokin

Zappos IMO has the best CS. it sucks reading all these cry babies that didn't get them for a mistake. Cry a river build a bridge and get over it.

Can you guys all stop talking about the complainers already?!? You guys complaining about them like they're complaining over sale price. Lets build a bridge and get over that subject and talk about the new cws..

Scooped up some Blacks on Zappos. 
happy.gif

As for the new CW's, I tried to put in a word at my job to talk to Nike to get 'em...hopefully it works.

Been hawking other threads and missed the zappos restock, want to double up on iguanas. Hopefully they put more sizes up soon.

i'm looking for the tropical twist/ punch pink or whatever for my lady in a 6. i know those colors are hard so maybe just plain black sail so we can match. 

i'm looking for the tropical twist/ punch pink or whatever for my lady in a 6. i know those colors are hard so maybe just plain black sail so we can match. 
I've been looking for a while. Can't seem to find any for my girl either.

Local champs has the sport reds and black sails. Definetly unexpected, these are going to be almost as widely available as free runs at this rate -.-

Good. Hope future releases are plentiful everywhere as well. Not trying to have to do work to get a pair of GR Roshes.

Back
Top Bottom