ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Sad to say the Roshe just doesn't fit my foot properly. Really makes my feet look like I'm stuffing gum balls in a sock. Not gonna lie, kinda disappointed. Sending 12.5 Iguana and Sport Red back to Zappos, be on the look out if that's your size. Bye Roshe! Smh lol
Wovens and nrg might be better for you. The materials hide your toes much better.

Sad to say the Roshe just doesn't fit my foot properly. Really makes my feet look like I'm stuffing gum balls in a sock. Not gonna lie, kinda disappointed. Sending 12.5 Iguana and Sport Red back to Zappos, be on the look out if that's your size. Bye Roshe! Smh lol
why not exchange for a bigger size?

I've been thinking about this lately, we should do a Roshe x NT

It would be so dope, we take this roshe :

And put the NT logo on the midsole

:smokin

Also I forgot to say,

NT has a good history of giving back to the community, we could continue this path but giving all profit NT would make of that collab (if we make any) would go to a good cause.

Yeah theshoegame also says its feb 15. They say some website named solebox is getting them. $100 euros each and they're a QS. Could be a Europe exclusive. I'm not seeing any American retailers getting them
Just be patient for a stateside release and it's definitely not a European exclusive.

Yeah it doesn't have anything to do with the size. It's just the mesh that makes my feet look that way in the shoe, 12.5 is my size. This shoe just wasn't meant for my foot type sadly. Flyknit Lunar 1 it is from now on.

Last edited:
My Roshe collection so far. Started back in December in 2012 when I copped the NRG's from Nike Store Las Vegas. Size 13 and 8 were all they had left, luckily I wear size 13. My second pair of Roshes were the Black Sails that I copped from a local Shiekh Shoes. Saw the tweet on Team Roshe's twitter and had to go cop a pair. The Sport Reds came in on Monday from Zappos. Bought them for $54.00 after tax with free one day shipping. The reason why my collection started so late was because I discovered the Roshes late summer 2012 and I could not find a pair for retail. I'm about to buy a pair of Iguanas off Zappos right now.

My Roshe collection so far. Started back in December in 2012 when I copped the NRG's from Nike Store Las Vegas. Size 13 and 8 were all they had left, luckily I wear size 13. My second pair of Roshes were the Black Sails that I copped from a local Shiekh Shoes. Saw the tweet on Team Roshe's twitter and had to go cop a pair. The Sport Reds came in on Monday from Zappos. Bought them for $54.00 after tax with free one day shipping. The reason why my collection started so late was because I discovered the Roshes late summer 2012 and I could not find a pair for retail. I'm about to buy a pair of Iguanas off Zappos right now.

Congrats on the pickups, and thanks for following!

Yeah theshoegame also says its feb 15. They say some website named solebox is getting them. $100 euros each and they're a QS. Could be a Europe exclusive. I'm not seeing any American retailers getting them
Could be! 

A lot of people in here says it's gonna hit the states too though?

From IG and around the web it seems like they have dropped in Europe and Asia (Singapore and Thailand) 

Anyway, not a must have for me, more excited about the Spring CWs coming out!

How much are you guys willing to pay for siren reds that were worn a few times but still in good condition (especially since the owner is a shoehead and knows how to care for shoes).

Only rocked one Roshe today.....well, one Roshe is better than no Roshe.  Guess my right-foot Roshes are gonna be way more worn down than the left for the next few months :nerd:

I did that when I bent my toe too far back during BBall and it ruined my roshes. Tried wearing em and walked like a pirate

How much are you guys willing to pay for siren reds that were worn a few times but still in good condition (especially since the owner is a shoehead and knows how to care for shoes).
Depends on the size, but Id go 100 at most for VNDS.

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by fjcruiseRN 

Correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but I wanna say the smallest mens size is a 7

That's what I thought too, but zappos had 6 and 6.5 when the OG colors restocked and I ordered a size 6 iguana for my girlfriend that should be here Thursday. So I was hoping maybe the florals had the same sizes. 

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by fjcruiseRN 

Correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but I wanna say the smallest mens size is a 7

That's what I thought too, but zappos had 6 and 6.5 when the OG colors restocked and I ordered a size 6 iguana for my girlfriend that should be here Thursday. So I was hoping maybe the florals had the same sizes. 
You know that 6 in mens is 7.5 in womens yeah? Just saying

Price check: whats a fair rate for a DS pair of Calypso's?

I know they are hard to come by so resellers are charging an arm and a leg but just trying to see if $250 is way too much? Will these ever be available to purchase at retail again? My guess is no.

Back
Top Bottom