ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

thinking about copping some wovens or tonals while i wait for the spring colorways to release. any thoughts on size..? wovens + .5; tonals - .5 maybe? or are the tonals tts?

Sounds good to me that's what I did with my pairs of wovens and tonals....you can even go tts with the tonals and ull be fine

What does everyone think of the city pack?

Honestly, this is one of my most anticipated releases this year. Like 324an said, these remind me of the Rejuven8 mids which I felt where extremely underrated. I know everyone is used to and favors the original Roshe low silhouette and I'm a firm believer of "if aint broke, don't fix it" when it comes to Roshes but I really think that these will be a hit. Once we get on feet pics with perfect pants fitment, I think the city pack will become a hot seller.

The trails looked like hiking boots with the different styled sole and that that wrap around the front toe box and I never liked them one bit.

The mid city pack is a mid like the trails but now utilizes the original Roshe silhouette from the ankle on down. Cover the top part of a picture of one of the city packs and you'll see how hot that shoe looks. The extra inches above the ankle will start to make sense.

Just my .02.

BTW -I can't wait for GTFan712's review of these!

Last edited:
Honestly, this is one of my most anticipated releases this year. Like 324an said, these remind me of the Rejuven8 mids which I felt where extremely underrated. I know everyone is used to and favors the original Roshe low silhouette and while I'm a firm believer of "if aint broke, don't fix it" when it comes to Roshes but I really think that these will be a hit. Once we get on feet pics with perfect pants fitment, I think the city pack will become a hot seller.

The trails looked like hiking boots with the different styled sole and that that wrap around the front toe box and I never liked them one bit.

The mid city pack is a mid like the trails but now utilizes the original Roshe silhouette from the ankle on down. Cover the top part of a picture of one of the city packs and you'll see how hot that shoe looks. The extra inches above the ankle will start to make sense.

Just my .02
I feel you on this! These joints will be underrated. That's why I bought the Tokyo CW off of ebay. I'll post pics once I get the shoes. 

I think the ny, tokyo and paris is def. cops for me.
nthat.gif

Champs at woodfeild mall in schaumburg Illinois has red and black ogs also finishline in that mall has the full split pack

if you don't want em i'll take em. there's one on eBay going for $200

I was going to meet up today $120 for 9/10 Sirens, but then this morning the guy said his best friend wanted it -.-" I'm so bummed out.

For anyone interested in SZ 12 Knicks DS $99 shipped.

Seller on eBay is hoopcity_original2009
my bad, they are a size 13. if they were a 12 i woulda been bought em but debating since they will be a lil big.. sorry bout your sirens, bad hit

In terms of sizing for me:

OG - TTS or Size .5 down (With or Without socks)
Wovens/NRGs - Size up .5
Tonals - Size down .5 (even with socks it fit me perfectly)
Florals - Size up .5

Honestly, this is one of my most anticipated releases this year. Like 324an said, these remind me of the Rejuven8 mids which I felt where extremely underrated. I know everyone is used to and favors the original Roshe low silhouette and while I'm a firm believer of "if aint broke, don't fix it" when it comes to Roshes but I really think that these will be a hit. Once we get on feet pics with perfect pants fitment, I think the city pack will become a hot seller.

Just my .02.

BTW -I can't wait for GTFan712's review of these!
I feel you on this! These joints will be underrated. That's why I bought the Tokyo CW off of ebay. I'll post pics once I get the shoes. 
i agree these are super underated. in japan retail is about $110 in the US the retail is about $120 these from ebay are $120 shipped from a seller with over 6000+ feedback! no brainer, u can't beat that! i didn't scoop cause my feet are wide and they were tight for me but they were on point!  man not a day goes by when i don't think about em...haha......plus how the f were people all over the prm nrg's when those were super ugly and creased like hell, and ppl sayin these are wack...crazy

finished my customs last night. i didnt mind messing around with the tonals. i like it a lot better. that super bright side was just not cutting it. still might need a final touch up. lebron doesnt have these!
what kind of shoe rack you got in the background of the first pic? nice customs!

you think this threads fast? go on the kobe 8 thread, eeeesh

Yeah but the releases come so steadily with Kobes, Lebrons, and Jordans that it's easy to stay up with it if you're into the line. It seems like Roshes get less coverage by the "sneaker journalists", and the releases are more sporadic than those aforementioned lines. It'd be cool if the first post got updated with the upcoming release dates and availability (when possible).

iguanas are awesome, tried them on and love them. matches everything so perfectly. perfect summer shoe imo, I'm still hunting for a pair in my size. 7.5, sucks nobody orders that size for restocks except big chains

Please post a tagged picture of your collection. Also you said your first pair of Roshes were the NRGs inSummer 2012? The NRGs didnt come out until November/December
nerd.gif
ah my bad, i meant i tried them late summer but didn't get my first pair until late december and yah ambeast mentioned the tagged picture thing earlier and i'll be doing that now

For those that want to jump the gun and cop.

lowest the seller: tonymushroom is going to go for any of the City Pack (London, Tokyo, NYC, and Paris) is $165 shipped with EMS and insurance with paypal.

I suggest waiting it out.

Last edited:
Please do! Sooooo jealous! I've been trying to buy this pack but no one has a size 13 available. I'm hoping for a definitive U.S. release date soon.

I think the ny, tokyo and paris is def. cops for me. :nthat:
I'm all in for those 3 plus the Londons.

i agree these are super underated. in japan retail is about $110 in the US the retail is about $120 these from ebay are $120 shipped from a seller with over 6000+ feedback! no brainer, u can't beat that! i didn't scoop cause my feet are wide and they were tight for me but they were on point!  man not a day goes by when i don't think about em...haha......plus how the f were people all over the prm nrg's when those were super ugly and creased like hell, and ppl sayin these are wack...crazy

Youre exactly right. The majority will sleep on these just like they slept on 99.9% of the Roshes last year.

Us Roshe fans from last year loved having something different and breaking from the crowd. Now that the 3 OG white soles re-released, I can't wait to break from the norm again with the mid city pack. I like the fact that ill have something different again in the sea of flooded sport reds, sails, and iguanas. No offense (I have those too).

However I do love wearing my Calypsos, sirens, cybers, and stadium greens often since those are also slept on colorways that have now gained a strong demand.

Last edited:
thats a pretty good price it's only going to get higher my friend, and big sizes are hard to come by 
yea i messed up tho. they are a size 13, i am a size 12. If they were a 12 I would have already bought them. still might do it and sit on em and hope for a size swap

how come no love is being shown to these?

This shoe was shown some love (and iffy ness) a while back. We discussed these a month or two ago and is semi-old news by NT Roshe standards since this thread moves at lighting speeds.

Some people aren't in to these because in all reality, they look like Iguana uppers with a Cyber sole. Maybe better detailed pics of these will show a nicer view of the color pallettes and will probably be the deciding factor for some......including me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom