ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Solebottom came through as usual. Got here the next day! Great guys there, thanks for the good price! Just need the mango v2, iguana volts and mint FB.
Good stuff man!

Super hatin' on you right now, but in a good way haha 
roll.gif

No spots in the DC area have these yet. I think I called around to all area FAs, like 4 FNLs, and 1 or 2 FTL. No dice.

Just tried FA in broward area. They tried to locate the TC within 30 mi but nothing came up. She said check next week
It does usually takes about a week for us to get them in the east coast. I ordered my pair of squadron blues off ebay for retail + shipping though got lucky with the last 9.

For my NJ Broshes, GSP hasn't received any of the recent spring CWs yet. I asked, but no one seemed to know what I was talking about lol. Finish Line does have all 4 split/tonal colorways and Champs had OG black/sails and Sport Reds. Didn't bother asking about sizes though. Hope this helps some of you.

Thanks for the update!! I was hoping to still find a pair of the mint tonals

Anyone know if Tmall/FG operates on the weekends? Or not till monday?
just got an email from them today for delivery confirmation at 5:10 am. they operate from 0900-2400 15 hours ahead of us so for example if its 2pm here in the US (PST) its 5 am in their service area. 

...really already with the $199 BIN prices on ebay for the FBs?  Praying these spring releases make it to the east coast soon.  things are getting stupid and fast....

Lmao! Thats hilarious! If i were you i would transplant an og swoosh onto it. I will probably do that if they comeout w a really nice colorway. The swooshes on my sails are starting to peel anyway. They may have to be retired soon. Lol each shoe has a hole in the mesh also!

Last edited:
Seems like the new swoosh is some sort of iron on, possibly blow dry and use ductape to yank it off. someone post a DIY lol 

has anybody picked up the new crimsons/mango v2? would like to see a comparison video of the new ones vs the siren reds vs the original mangos

will the new total crimsons also drop overseas in asia?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom