ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

For some reason I'm not feeling the Tarp Greens. I like the Iguanas more and would grab the Cybers if I had a chance.

haha. Dude that's BS it's getting pretty crazy over these shoes. I'm gonna try and hit it up  tomorrow before class for the crimson. (if they haven't already sold out). I saw the mints in person and really liked them minus the swoosh, they had a 12.5+ at Memorial Shiekh that was on friday though... I gotta get closer with my connect at Shiekh at another location. Just barely got his #. Gonna hit him up tomorrow for the squadrons. They get commission? 

If your looking for Total Crimsons, Footaction at Gunspoint had some on Sunday. I'm sure the other Footaction locations got them as well. As far as Sheikhs, I don't think they get paid commission. I'm not quite certain though. Also, no retailers have Squadrons in store quite yet that I know of. Im sure retail locations will have them any day now.

Last edited:
I need your opinion fellow broshes:

should I buy the spring releases (the squadrons and the totalcrimson/beach/fog) or the og siren reds and mangos from you know where. I don't have enough money to buy all of them, especially since the mangos and sirens will be a little more pricey, but I would if I could (perks of being a high school student).

Thanks everyone!

should I buy the spring releases (the squadrons and the totalcrimson/beach/fog) or the og siren reds and mangos from you know where. I don't have enough money to buy all of them, especially since the mangos and sirens will be a little more pricey, but I would if I could (perks of being a high school student).

Thanks everyone!

Easy decision. Sirens and Mangos. Those are both OG colorways (Mangos OG overseas). All OGs all day over any new colorway. Sirens and Mangos are still one of the most sought after colorways.

Last edited:
Started from the $50 Rack, now we here! This is mine and my gfs collection.

I dont usually ask for help, but ive been Trying really hard finding the squadren blues in a size 9....and no luck, .if anyone can help pm me, I wud really appreaciate it thank you to the fullest and if not its cool, im waiting if out here in nyc gets anythings.

Thanks. Where's the blue though?

I went on FNL to use my damn $20 reward before it expires and decided to get those crimsons. I didn't even think they would sell out like that and now I'm stuck on them. From what I'm ready they released 2/15? Might be incorrect but, if it isn't why do they have to sell out when I'm trying to buy.
laugh.gif
Yes this is the right color. And yes the blue is the insole.

What got me confused before the spring colorways got released was the inflammable picture of the same colorway. Looked almost blue with a brown swoosh.

This was listed on the website....with the same style code as the blk/grey/hyperblue

And this is the actual one...in person.... again same style code...(you can kinda see the blue insole when I pulled it out)

Thanks everyone!
Honestly I'd chunk the crimsons and one of the OG's probably the mango and here's why . The squads are already a popular roshe cw and they haven't even dropped everywhere they're going to yet . So those who don't get to cop them will regret it trust me . The Mangos are OG yes but the "mango v2" as people are calling it are gonna be released soon and don't look tht far away from the original OG Mango (a darker upper and swoosh) . So if I were you I'd cop the squads off top because I see those being a major upset for the people who don't get them and the OG Sirens cuhz damn those look so sweet , don't they ? But yeah squads and sirens bro . And hopefully buy the time the "mango v2's" drop you'll have enough bread to get those too . :smile:

Last edited:
So I was out getting some kbbq and when we left I noticed I got some grease stains on my iguanas SMH. As soon as I got home I took out the insoles and threw them in the washing machine with some dirty clothes I had. Hopefully the grease stains come out. If not ima be pretty disappointed, but atleast I'll have a main gym shoe now haha.

So I was out getting some kbbq and when we left I noticed I got some grease stains on my iguanas SMH. As soon as I got home I took out the insoles and threw them in the washing machine with some dirty clothes I had. Hopefully the grease stains come out. If not ima be pretty disappointed, but atleast I'll have a main gym shoe now haha.
Update on results. Would like to know..

Honestly I'd chunk the crimsons and one of the OG's probably the mango and here's why . The squads are already a popular roshe cw and they haven't even dropped everywhere they're going to yet . So those who don't get to cop them will regret it trust me . The Mangos are OG yes but the "mango v2" as people are calling it are gonna be released soon and don't look tht far away from the original OG Mango (a darker upper and swoosh) . So if I were you I'd cop the squads off top because I see those being a major upset for the people who don't get them and the OG Sirens cuhz damn those look so sweet , don't they ? But yeah squads and sirens bro . And hopefully buy the time the "mango v2's" drop you'll have enough bread to get those too . :smile:
wise words, I'll def take those in to consideration.

any other opinions?

wise words, I'll def take those in to consideration.

any other opinions?
squads for sure as they will be a very sought out colorway and you HAVE TO get a pair of sirens. The way things are going these will be nonexistent from you know where very soon. soon as they call them "breds" hypebeasts will take over just like the black/mints. mangos v2's are very similar to OG's but wont sell as much as squads because squads relate to the calypsos with the teal bottom and you know how MAD sought out calypsos are! Calypsos are probably the highest sought out shoe in the roshe line up. NO DOUBT

Last edited:

Thanks everyone!
If I was you, I would get the OG siren and mangos from the spot you know lol. I'm personally thinking on passing on the V2 and getting the OG mangos but it's so hard to find a size 10 in those. Also I'm big fan of the squadron blues but its NOTHING compared to siren. Like fellow broshe said, "All OGs all day over any new colorway." Good luck.

Yo Bros, can anyone vouch for akosaka @ kansaikicksjapan?

Been feenin' for some mangos, wonder if i should pull the trigger...

Yo them trails is super rare, but don't let the beasts find out about the trails. They'll be on black/mint status in no time :wink:

Back
Top Bottom