ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I was an original NT poster from years ago but long ago I lost my original login/email in the shuffle. I've been lurking for awhile and decided to re-up for a lot of different reasons mainly because of my newfound interest in Roshes.

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the contributing members on this thread. I've been on the fence in regards to Roshe's since they've dropped as I gravitated toward the Flykints as they're lighter and a bit more purpose driven athletically.

Upon further review over the last week I've reassessed and decided to grab a few pairs to add to the collection and needless to say I'm glad I did. A big reason I avoided Roshes was my unwillingness to pay resell prices for a moderately (fairly) priced shoe that was still around in retail outlets. Due in no small part to the helpfulness that has come directly from the forum I was able to grab a QS pair from FL, and a couple FB pairs from the source for me and my bro who has sworn by his one beat pair of Roshe's from day 1 and avoid getting fleeced.

The timing of my Roshe conversion couldn't be better as it seems that the entire sneaker world is now all up on the Roshe bandwagon due to the "Yeezy", "Yeeshes" Limes or whatever it is you feel like they should be called.

Don't sweat it, this too shall pass.

those crimsons are so needed.  I was supposed to get those black and red ones from someone on IG but never got an email fromt he guy, assuming he moved on w/ another sale. 

Still have quite a few black/iguana/sport red in my area.  not sure anyone really knows they are sitting.  common sizes, too. 

before I went to bed,I was on page 691.woke up and see the thread bumped up to 701.
i feel you on that bro didnt know what was going on till i went back a few pages, nike selling the FB Roshe and link of the spring colorways from nike UK.

most under rated colorways tho. I rock em.

Love the stadiums :smokin

Last edited:
I saw the newer "mango V2" was on the Nike UK site so I hopped on and after looking and more detailed pics I realized that these don't even look like mesh. They look to be a perforated canvas or some kind of material. 

HERE IS A ZOOMED IN DETAILED LOOK AT THE TOE BOX

^^^ I dont think they are going to release like that.

They have the same style code 511881-096 as these listed on other UK sites.

btw guys,FNL restocked on spring colorways.

TARP GREEN sizes 8,8.5,9,10.5,11.5,12,13,14

SQUADB sizes  13,14

GRAMMA GREY/BLACK  sizes 8 - 14

Are the gammas and mints not available in NYC? Haven't seen any of the new Roshes in NYC, actually. I was so close this morning. Had a sz9 in mints in my cart and was checking out through paypal and it said it timed out, tried again and it was all gone.

Are the gammas and mints not available in NYC? Haven't seen any of the new Roshes in NYC, actually. I was so close this morning. Had a sz9 in mints in my cart and was checking out through paypal and it said it timed out, tried again and it was all gone.
happeend to me like 3 times in a sz 9 9.5 and 10. :frown: :frown:

WTF happened since yesterday???? 600+ posts!! 
laugh.gif

Any who, picked up the black/ gamma greys and the orange/brown FB's from FNL last night. They should be here tomorrow. 
glasses.gif

Did someone mention that these gamma's were done in OG style mesh or no? 

Back
Top Bottom