ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

you make a good point
laugh.gif

ny cats shouldnt be too hyped over these

ill keep ya fellow nyers updated if i find anything
We in NYC shouldn't get desperate, for the first time the west coast got something before us so slow clap for you guys there hahaha. I know they are going to be everywhere here so chill. My insider said that they are coming but Nike is holding them, the shipment was suppose to be there yesterday. 

I would say go with the same size... if anything, maybe even .5 smaller... It might fit looser because the blue primos doesn't have the cushioning at the back of the shoe like the OGs. I can do a comparison pic for you, if you want.

Last edited:
I've heard that people go .5 up. Sorry if it doesn't help, but I'll look back and see what others posted.
I would say go with the same size... if anything, maybe even .5 smaller... It might fit looser because the blue primos doesn't have the cushioning at the back of the shoe like the OGs. I can do a comparison pic for you, if you want.
So confused now haha, the store in japan has only a size 8.5 or 10 and I'm trying to figure out whether or not to pull the trigger on the 10's. The only size 10 I have in roshes right now would be the atomic teal wovens while everything else is a 9.5

If you can find some laces to match the swoosh, think that'd look nicer. White laces on the sports are too white compared to the white on the outsole, and the green laces for cybers, but its just my opinion.
I agree, i think that like you did the tone match on the iguana's, the same idea would look better on the sport reds. 
Tried putting on the one's from the Cyber's to the Sport Red's and this is how it came out. Shade's a bit darker but for now it's more muted and will do.

looking at ebay now for roshes is disgusting.... my gawd.... 200 buy it now for the mints
I think it is because of this Thread!! Every time a reseller sees in here that people missed out they jacked up the prices just a little bit more. 

I picked up "pineapples" they are based off the "mangos" I don't think the resellers been to costco yet tho. Cop 2 boxes. 

I think it is because of this Thread!! Every time a reseller sees in here that people missed out they jacked up the prices just a little bit more. 

I sort of agree with this. Just back in December I could EASILY find whatever cw of Roshes in reasonable price ranges. The resellers are feeling the hype train rumbles

I'm also in NYC and have seen nothing thus far. I have a few friends that are in the North
East looking. I'll keep you guys updated if I see or hear anything. Crossing my fingers that it won't be as hard to get hands on since we don't have west coast hypebeasts. I am actually glad the east coast hypebeast are just focused on Jordans, Lebrons, and foamposites. Still bitter about almost snagging a pair of mints on NDC this morning and having it sell out as I was checking out via paypal, SMH.

So true I haven't see one person wearing roshes in nyc until I joined NT n saw that Thier are fellow nyc broshes on here. Too many jordan heads in ny IMO lining up for releases everywhere in Brooklyn and manhattan lol

Raced to the only store around me that still had sizes. Managed to grab a pair of squadrons with a friend. He took the last size 10.5 and I took the last 13. They closed after us and will only have size 7-10 in morning. Didn't check the other spring colors as I wasn't interested. (SoCal IE area) I'll try and give info only genuine people. Peace.

Hello All...Got off work and jumped on the phone to a couple of Sheihks,

WestCo: Employees had no clue

Montclair: size 8 & 11

MoVal: 10.5

I got super lucky to have mine placed on hold till I got to the store right at closing. Shoutout to @ScrambledBeef for coming with me and got himself a size 13...

(My 2nd pair! and can't wait to use it till it breaks either!)

Best of luck to you all and I hope you all get what you want....FOR RETAIL!

PS: Footaction still has crimsons, and tonals except mint.

PSS: No FB's at least no mints. I forget which store I saw the sprites and peaches...man..sooo many stores...so many malls...

I"ll be nicknaming my squadrons my YOSHIE's

I picked up "pineapples" they are based off the "mangos" I don't think the resellers been to costco yet tho. Cop 2 boxes. 

posts like these should stay off the thread.. Sorry but come on the thread is moving fast enough without these nonsense posts..

Back
Top Bottom