ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Went to Finish Line and Shiekh over the weekend, stock is pretty limited, so I would call ahead if you go there.  I gotta give a huge thanks to Subie for helping me locate some Roshes
pimp.gif
.  Definitely one of the cooler people on NT...
Finish Line

I haven't posted in here in awhile. Big fan of the shoe. Not even sure how many I own at this point.

From the get go, I liked the swoosh placement on the FB more than the orginal. Always liked that placement. I ordered the mints and blue/yellow off ndc last week, should be here tomorrow. The gold on the orange pair threw me off otherwise I would have grabbed them.

I'm not surprised how this thread/shoe has gained attention, it appears like it's not going anywhere either. If you've tried them on then you know why people are drawn to them other than price.

I appreciate the info that gets posted in here, what started as a small group has turned into something much bigger.

been lurking this thread for a while and decided to finally make an account because of all the love true members show for each and i wanted to be part of it soon by paying my dues

also glad that the mod stepped in and is cutting out all the bs thats been happening ... this thread is a lot different then it was back then smh

Sorry to butt in but, if you have wide feet you should always go bigger not smaller. IMO
no, please butt in. yea thats what i was leaning towards. just need some reassurance i guess.

fuq i was hoping finishline would drop them on the low. now i gotta cross my fingers

I would never go down. That's asking to be uncomfortable. End of the day you can always exchange them if they're too big and not a hyped up pair.

Guys we really need to relax. This isnt the JB posts. We understand we came to a day in age that we have to live with resellers and limited demand but there is no reason to be fighting. Lets get it together and be smart. The term 'Broshe' has been used around this post lets keep it like that.

Guys we really need to relax. This isnt the JB posts. We understand we came to a day in age that we have to live with resellers and limited demand but there is no reason to be fighting. Lets get it together and be smart. The term 'Broshe' has been used around this post lets keep it like that.
This

Back
Top Bottom