ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Wat kills me is when the people who joined two seconds ago try to make it seem like they're all wise by trynna put some big words together .

I went to lunch and the thread jumped 6 pages, y'all need to chill foreals. All 6 pages had 0 information and all banter. It's hard enough to keep up with this thread, now its becoming a lost cause.

daaznfella,

I meant to remove his post, just quote his name.

thanks for stepping in here though. Much appreciated. 

Last edited:
Eh the mint FB's are OK. Dont like the swoosh placement. I personally only like the OG mesh. My only two pairs I have wanted.

Stadium Green!  I wish I never passed on them...
mad.gif

i think i'm officialy done with this thread
sick.gif
mean.gif

TEAM ROSHE MEMBERS: i finally made a facebook just for the group, please vote me in since this thread is now rendered useless.
That's kind of unnecessary bro. A mod finally came in and helped out. 

I hope some other NTers can back me up but for us newer Roshe followers, this is a really high and mighty kind of move. Excluding the other uselessness that happened today, there are quite a few of us who actually appreciate the sneaker for reasons other than reselling and hype. 

I understand your frustration but that would be hella wrong to exclude so many based purely on the fact on what's in your signature, or lack thereof. 

agreed. let's get this thread locked.

*too much non-sense. let's get another one started is what i'm saying.

Last edited:
One Measly Link Gets Posted And Jimmies Get SERIOUSLY Rustled :lol: ....... This Went From One Of The Most Helpful And Easy Going Threads On NT To Pure Chaos Overnight :smh:

After These "Yeezy" Mint FB's It'll Be Interesting To See All The Panic Stricken Folks In Here.... :nerd:

Let's Regain Some Order In Here TeamRoshe!

no need for this and the gif, just keep it moving.

-daaznfella

^Yet All The Other Comments And Whiny Posts ARE Needed?..... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT :rolleyes

These New Mod Ego's Are Pure Comedy
:lol:

Last edited:
I definitely will need some help getting recent drops ...........Canada has run completely dry of new shipments. For starters they havent even released here!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damm you delayed shipping/ whatever is holding them up/ whatever is stopping them from coming here!

Trying to re-up on black/sail pair. Has Zappos been restocking Roshes periodically or those 14&15s been sitting for a while? I haven't checked for them since I got Iggy's there last summer.

Back
Top Bottom